BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Right seductress! Like as blacks in America, we were born into the middle of some bull$hit. They freed us from slavery, and turned away from us. Where were we going to work, live, grow? Can y'all imagine being shipped to brazil and just set free? Like oops my bad for stealing u, and I don't want to hire, educate, or give u the tools necessary to survive. Oh, and lets not ever talk about this again because I hate u for not wanting to serve me and for reminding me of my wrongs, plus I fear u now because I think ur mad at me. Welcome to being black in this country. Hell yeah we got ratchets, their forefathers were thrown to the side and basically told to figure it out after being conditioned to b a slave for 400 years. Have patience.

same thing happened to us.....i guess these things will be with us for quite a while
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

J, mi supposed to pay yu fi di coke-nat oil up front, or yu a gimmeBig smile? cause me no paper right yah now enuh

gyal yuh mad? after pay day was last week? Where yuh wud get cash from? I said it was free money i got man. I was just by there and never remember it one raas. Im going back around seven.

Come let me carry you on the gullyssssiiiiddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDead lord i remember being at a "dance" on an off shoot area near the gully and burning out mavado harrrdddddd i mean the dj play like 2 kartel. The ppl i was with were like Diane we aint in Kansas any moreLOLLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:35pm
wild, in all good conscience you can not believe that fighting and/or stealing is exclusively particular to black women

This just can not be.

Obscuring fighting and stealing into a label like ghetto ratchet f*ckery does not work.

Edited by rickysrose - May 29 2014 at 5:43pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:00pm

I think everyone can act ghetto at some point in life . Depends on how you define ghetto . Poverty with no job options are a real part of life for many of our people   . I myself and most members have act ghetto at some point as a member of bhm in my op . You can take a horse to water , but you can't make it drink . People act foolish and unlady like in all races .

Yes i would love to see our people do better and try to help when possible . My father work very hard and was blessed with his own fence company after 20 years of hard labor for the white man, so i want lie and say we lived in the ghetto , but our home in the 60's would seem ghetto by today standards . I feel many rich white people are ghetto and nasty as heck . The only thing you can do is to set a example in real life and try to help people that want it . BIG SISTER & BROTHERS would be a great way to start .

How can you expect a young 18 year old to act like a lady if she never met one ? Some people act like the women in the video everyday on bhm , yet they get 5 stars and weave claps for acting hard in most topics . No way you can threaten and call out people in real life like on bhm and live to talk about it . Just my old 2 cents . I am guilty also in the past of acting up when people come for me .

Again i hope the bss owners went to jail for assault . I am not coming back to debate my op . I just felt a need to share a little of my experience on the subject . I have family that live in the hood . We are no different except for economics . I have my so call ghetto days dealing with racist people in my field all the time . I can get with you and remain the lady my mother raise .  I think we saw the same are a similar video last year on bhm . All races steal and it's wrong in my op . Remember Lindsay lohan caught on tape stealing ?

Edited by india100 - May 29 2014 at 8:29pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:48pm
Sometimes BHM makes you feel like....

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:49pm

Edited by foxyroy19 - May 29 2014 at 7:50pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:54pm
Most of the time
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:07pm
This is all I think about in the beauty supply now. I used to really enjoy going there. Now, it's over.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic