Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31323334>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:42pm
Ghetto and ratchet is exclusive to Blacks? That's some New Black jargon.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:43pm
Yeah Ricky I think she just didnt ask the question plainly enough? Like without judgment. I do think its a good question for people who don't understand our hood brothers and sisters. We can't look down on each other. We didnt put us in these positions. We need to b mad at the corporations who still survive off of us to this day.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:48pm
How many of yall have live in the hood/ghetto? Not saying its necessary to gain an understanding but if u have u def see things differently. There various types of ppl there and they dont fit in one box.

Not even sure of such questions can be posed when we know the realities of the effects poverty,education,economy, home structures plays on a persons environment and behavior. The ratchets of the world are a colorful group...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I'm not sure what to make of this thread. 

me neither...but, i'll sum up, in case somebody wanna act like they dont understand what im saying or twist things...

vid # 1----the lady's ass made me post

vid # 2 --- They shouldnt have been stealing

but, i felt for those women, having their clothes torn off and disgraced like animals. If those were some bishes of any other race, those korean shiits would not have treated them that way. somebody steals, lock the damn door if you need to, and call the police...wtf you tearing their clothes off, groping their pvssy and carrying on like beasts for what, 10 mins? Just call the damn cops. All of that was extra and disgusting.

all the ratchetness?--we need to stop that sh*t.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Yeah Ricky I think she just didnt ask the question plainly enough? Like without judgment. I do think its a good question for people who don't understand our hood brothers and sisters. We can't look down on each other. We didnt put us in these positions. We need to b mad at the corporations who still survive off of us to this day.

This all day @ the bolded

Also, who are you fighting for?

Just a general question.

When you're (BHM in general) fighting for our future as a community.... do you realize the hood is very much apart of that dynamic?

Or are we just fighting for the middle ground blacks.

Not the new blacks, not the hood...just the average joe blacks? Serious question. Because when you really get out in the trenches of activism, you will be surrounded by folks from all walks of life, including the hood. 

And the hood folks may or may not keep it cute. lol. They are true to themselves. Actually their anger is something one can derive motivation from.

But ya'll probably not ready to delve that deep. So let me quit while I'm ahead.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:24pm
Ratchet behavior probably won't ever get completely eradicated.

We're talking about human beings guys.

We can't control what folks do. But we can drown out the negative pr. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:24pm
I understand that...^^
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Gyal i wanted to tell them how much i despise KFC and would rather eat my own arm buttttttttttttt I couldnt, it wasnt even that sort of thing wither. I sold out for $3000 and 1 cold piece of chicken, 1cold biscuit and less 7 oz of pepsi and 7 oz of  boiled bleach-y waterDead

it's gonna be Friday mi love. look cute for me i'll put on my good wig and lotion my feeeetttssBig smile

rotfl!!!!LOL

mi gwine mek sure mi lotion mi elbow and brush mi teethLOL

oh crap i just re-read what i wrote!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

now if some gold fonts came to my hood i'd carry her from top gully to the gullyside, down boonan gully and through the curves of whitehall to get to matches (matthews) lsne, black ants lane and 100 lane. But she didnt wanna visit me SMDH

But i wont sugar coat it the yardies have a special brand of ratchets.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:54pm
Right seductress! Like as blacks in America, we were born into the middle of some bull$hit. They freed us from slavery, and turned away from us. Where were we going to work, live, grow? Can y'all imagine being shipped to brazil and just set free? Like oops my bad for stealing u, and I don't want to hire, educate, or give u the tools necessary to survive. Oh, and lets not ever talk about this again because I hate u for not wanting to serve me and for reminding me of my wrongs, plus I fear u now because I think ur mad at me. Welcome to being black in this country. Hell yeah we got ratchets, their forefathers were thrown to the side and basically told to figure it out after being conditioned to b a slave for 400 years. Have patience.

Edited by creole booty - May 29 2014 at 4:55pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:55pm
J, mi supposed to pay yu fi di coke-nat oil up front, or yu a gimmeBig smile? cause me no paper right yah now enuh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31323334>