BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Haven't been following this thread too closely but 
anybody and everybody who has a problem with black women
everybody who cosigns our negative press
black women who turn their noses up at other black women
you're a father and paycheck from being in the same damn situation having to do your best with the nothing you have
be grateful if ratchet sh*t is foreign to you
count your blessings if you never had to steal something
it's gon be a lot of things you don't understand like kids who ain't got no shoes but got guns to fight in civil wars; like women who have to cover themselves from head to toe in 100+ degree heat; like women who end up getting pimped; and men with felonies who say it and keep breaking the law; like using a gallon of water from your neighbor's hose to flush your toilet

YOU DON'T GET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE BLESSED 
NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE BETTER
BECAUSE YOU'RE BLESSED

I still don't understand what the above has to do with stealing milky way.

@Jones seriously think about this. If a person with common sense had a job stealing milkyway hair would not be an option. You risk getting locked up and losing the job because of a no show. You risk never getting another job because you have a record. Milk way is not the business. I don't turn my nose up at black girls. I turn my nose up at stupid decisions.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:59pm
i havent read the thread and dont know whats really going on i just wanted to say that there are plenty of girls who have a job that will steal milky way 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:11pm
All kinds of ppl steal. Whether or not they are employed doesn't change my opinion of their thieving ways.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:33pm
I'm not sure what to make of this thread. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wait...soo the debate is if "ghetto ratchet" behavior is exclusive to blks?...

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:31pm
I'll try to answer ur question alias. Although I think other posters may have already.

Alias question, answer from me: I think they act that way because they don't know better. Like, not that they don't know that they shouldn't steal, but they don't know that people that look down on such things.

First, we rmostly descendants of slaves over here. After slavery, some were lost, or just too happy to not do slave labor anymore. So they were stagnant on the road to success. Not to mention that whites didnt allow them the opportunies they needed.

Some blacks fought, some were so well conditioned that they turned their hate inward. They believe what the white man says about blacks.

Which brings us to today. What we see in this video, so called hood rats, are the descendants of those slaves. They were not given or allowed a place in society. No good education in their neighborhoods, no activities, parents always working or absent, no positivity. They don't know better, literally.

I grew up on the south side of Chicago. I have lived in poverty stricken neighborhoods with polish, Mexicans, and plain ol whites. It's the same behavior. Just not weave glue.

When people r raised to believe that they r inferior, and its 400 years of propaganda and fake history supporting this, how can they know better without someone showing them? I'm lucky. My grandparents raised me. My parents r very active in my life now, but not as a child. I was given a chance to see life differently. I've left my block, state before.

Have u ever talked to someone in the hood? They're not dumb. They haven't been taught. It's not ok to steal. Ur supposed to go without. In the hood, the mentality is "these Asians don't even f.uck with us like that unless its to get our money so he'll yeah I'm stealing." Is it right? Not to us because we've seen the benefits of behaving morally. What benefit is it to b moral, when ur still poor and mistreated by everybody? When you've never seen good things happening? Or better yet, you're not even aware that other people don't live like u?

These people r not the problem. They're the RESULT of the problems in our country that have been ignored since the day the slaves were freed. What is America supposed to do with the nig.gers now that they're free?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:38pm

yes gkisses that's the statement that has us going back and forth for pages and if you disagree then you're not mature enough for "open discussion" or beating up those that believe that lie

I have so much to say but I'm just so shocked, I'm going to pause

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:42pm
Ghetto and ratchet is exclusive to Blacks? That's some New Black jargon.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:43pm
Yeah Ricky I think she just didnt ask the question plainly enough? Like without judgment. I do think its a good question for people who don't understand our hood brothers and sisters. We can't look down on each other. We didnt put us in these positions. We need to b mad at the corporations who still survive off of us to this day.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:48pm
How many of yall have live in the hood/ghetto? Not saying its necessary to gain an understanding but if u have u def see things differently. There various types of ppl there and they dont fit in one box.

Not even sure of such questions can be posed when we know the realities of the effects poverty,education,economy, home structures plays on a persons environment and behavior. The ratchets of the world are a colorful group...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic