Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 34>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 6:37pm
ricky, you're wasting your time.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 6:46pm
to solve this "Y do blacks whateva___________"  on here..start posting whites, asians and other races/ethnicity doing horrible things...

it seems to me whenever a video is posted of us doing something unjust folks get in a rile and make valid and not so valid points of the posted video...

so just stop posting the "rachet black" videos and post ratchet videos of other races on here since they do the most also in stealing/fighting etc...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - May 28 2014 at 6:49pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I can only hear the bss fight , but if the owners strip her clothes off and beat her like a slave , all should be charge . I only purchase shampoo for my baby at one bss that never follows me around . The girl is ignorant to steal some dang fiber rat nest mess  . I would sue the store for some type of physical assault after my release from jail . Asians will continue to treat black customers like crap if we buy the mess they sell . When was the last time you saw a black own beauty supply ? Banks refuse to give our people loans unless we have money , but you can come to america with no money and open shop unless you are black .

Ms. India certainly not always true. Asians don't have money like that either. What they do is sou sou for a whole community. My friends girlfriend was the handler of the sou-sou money for 250 nail shop workers. They know very little english that why she was the handler. The have a meeting and the money collected will be decided upon as to what type of business to open. She's been the handler since 1994. Each family will get the profit off of the business and have a share. I only knew all of the family tea because my friend borrowed 100k from the girl and spent it frivolously.

Blacks can do the same but we don't trust each other.
Wow . I never heard of the money handler . Thank you .
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Manga you're talking about actual discussion like you didn't say SHOOT them

Clap
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Gal is a one time thing and it was only $3000 + free KFC DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

lmao!!!!!!

I thought i lost it cause i looked in my hanndbag and the envelope was nowhere to be found. I was like wellllll wateva. I found it so you can get your store-bought coconut oil . NO SHAMEEEBig smile

Gyal i wanted to tell them how much i despise KFC and would rather eat my own arm buttttttttttttt I couldnt, it wasnt even that sort of thing wither. I sold out for $3000 and 1 cold piece of chicken, 1cold biscuit and less 7 oz of pepsi and 7 oz of  boiled bleach-y waterDead

it's gonna be Friday mi love. look cute for me i'll put on my good wig and lotion my feeeetttssBig smile
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:45pm
Well damn.  All I did was go to work......

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:50pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:50pm
LOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:57pm
LOL  alias  
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:02am
She is wasting her time and I have to say that you are WEAK

You are one of the most weakest people on this board
You never have enough guts to address me unless I'm already being "attacked" or unless you know your thank-gang are going to back you up

And whenever I confront you sizzling obsession with me, you always seem to disappear for long periods of time
I generally don't even feel the need to address you but your presence in this thread is so timely, I couldn't pass it up

So best believe this will be the last time

Goodday!

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

ricky, you're wasting your time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon