BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:37pm
Alias came for me first and then Ricky when we were both simply addressing her post. We were both civil.

I'm on my phone so I'll go further into detail later
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That 2nd video is so disgraceful and disgusting for both parties

However, I often ponder how exactly so many Black women have become that particular brand of disgusting. Is it because they have severely internalized the horrific racist imagery of the racist White media or is it something else?

I see poor people in every group do disgusting things but some Black American women are just.... sigh... walking caricatures. I just don't understand

Confused

This right here was the trigger. 

Mangachan's post was not worth it to respond to, it was straight phuckery- shoot them. Alias' was more sensible- actually had some issues to respond to.

Le boom.LOL

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:20pm
I don't have time to chat per se but I swear Mangachin made a thread this morning about IRR.

I read over a couple comments over coffee.

Jones dropping a lil knowledge is where I left off. 

After I locked my phone I remember going....hmmmmmm....that thread did have that new black smell.

Lo and behold I'm on page 8 of this thread thus far. And lookey who say's some rather fukk sh*t about her own people by...what?....page two?

Ouch

Son. This has to stop. 

Anywhoo. I'm just delighted that I peeped the new black smell in the thread made about IRR.

For the record I could give a damn about IRR. Plenty of members on here date IRR without throwing their own people under the bus

tis all
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:38pm
I smelled the "new black" in her thread also SeducTress.  Approve  So when I saw what she posted in this thread, I was like oh no this bish didn't. 
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

I don't have time to chat per se but I swear Mangachin made a thread this morning about IRR.

I read over a couple comments over coffee.

Jones dropping a lil knowledge is where I left off. 

After I locked my phone I remember going....hmmmmmm....that thread did have that new black smell.

Lo and behold I'm on page 8 of this thread thus far. And lookey who say's some rather fukk sh*t about her own people by...what?....page two?

Ouch

Son. This has to stop. 

Anywhoo. I'm just delighted that I peeped the new black smell in the thread made about IRR.

For the record I could give a damn about IRR. Plenty of members on here date IRR without throwing their own people under the bus

tis all

Done.  It's apparent that no actual discussion can be had on this site without people reading way to much into things.  Only certain opinions are acceptable on this site so I'm done.  Think what you want.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:46pm

Got damn it I'm in here fonting and this puppy can't walk himself AngryAngryAngryAngryLOL

You know what. Cc offered really good places to start as far as researching why. It's typically generational. 

Are our expectations realistic? Everyone won't be saved. Some people are going to happily be about that life. Such is life. And so be it. You can't force a person to become your definition of an upstanding Negro. 

Yt's have ghetto counterparts that they refer to as white trash.LOL Quantifier and all. 

So I guess my problem with black folks that have a problem with the hood is basically.....WHY! The complainers typically are the same people that don't do sh*t, don't give back, don't uplift nothing but their dry ass lips to scorn the next person.

Like, is it because you're embarrassed? 
Is it because you're of the opinion that the hood ruins our image (newsflash, it doesn't).

If that's the case I need the embarrassed ass new blacks to DEMAND yt folks  gone head and own their pedophilia, and sick serial killer tendencies.
Known to shoot up the movie theater, school, and mall. 

That's how I'm able to watch a worldstar video like this without an ounce of guiltConfused

Who gone check me boo? 
BTK Killer? Confused  
Octomom? ConfusedConfused 
Welfare and tax subsidy queens such as Bank of America ConfusedConfusedConfused

Give each other a break. Don't coddle this bullsh*t. Yet stop being so melodramatic. The bishes stole hair.Meanwhile there are companies that are bending several of us over daily. Get enraged with them.

We need to stop buying into what these cracka's and coons are selling. 

Edited by SeducTress - May 28 2014 at 4:51pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I smelled the "new black" in her thread also SeducTress.  Approve  So when I saw what she posted in this thread, I was like oh no this bish didn't. 

Girl yasssssssss!

I was like...wayamint...

At first I confused it with the special snowflake fragrance Embarrassed

That was before the musky undertones popped up

AHA!

Knew it was new black Embarrassed
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:49pm
Manga you're talking about actual discussion like you didn't say SHOOT them

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:49pm
Just wanna say this is all your fault WF! Thanks a lot.Angry

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:51pm
Lol I avoided that thread.. In all it's new shining glory

But y'all hating..you know that

Edited by afrokock - May 28 2014 at 4:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com