BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

people did not let comment from mangachan pass and if she kept coming back to defend that bs then her comments would be addressed
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
Most of us are black women. Her comments were directed to us, it's natural several would disagree, given the crass (her admission) delivery. No one hates alias. I'd say the same to any poster, posting the same thing

<span style="font-size: 12px;">Wild if you understand where she is coming from, then what actions in the vids are particular to our group?
</span>

LOL I didn't say anyone hated Alias. But having a strong dislike for her is evident. Yet again, y'all can see it in the last pages. I disagreed with her yet I didn't come for her. Some did, what I said has been shown. If you didn't then I'm not referring to you.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That 2nd video is so disgraceful and disgusting for both parties

However, I often ponder how exactly so many Black women have become that particular brand of disgusting. Is it because they have severely internalized the horrific racist imagery of the racist White media or is it something else?

I see poor people in every group do disgusting things but some Black American women are just.... sigh... walking caricatures. I just don't understand

Confused

This right here was the trigger. 

Mangachan's post was not worth it to respond to, it was straight phuckery- shoot them. Alias' was more sensible- actually had some issues to respond to.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:25pm
@diane. I agree, I think the conversation started off, great. But it seems to go down the drain rather quickly.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:30pm

people did not let comment from mangachan pass and if she kept coming back to defend that bs then her comments would be addressed

Most of us are black women. Her comments were directed to us, it's natural several would disagree, given the crass (her admission) delivery. No one hates alias. I'd say the same to any poster, posting the same thing

Wild if you understand where she is coming from, then what actions in the vids are particular to our group?

It just seems like we are too often in these disgraceful situations. Other races/groups have their own disgraceful situations, yes. But they are not my concern.

I just agree that we need to do better. The less we get into these negative situations and encounters, the better it is for us, amongst ourselves, as a group. I dont see whats wrong with wanting that.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:32pm

I don't dislike her either

She didn't come for me f8?  I didn't come for her in kind, she went off the topic entirely, whereas I tried to stay on topic

LOL I'm not talking about you Ricky
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

With regard to ease of opening business, asian money etc. Here they literally sell whatever they have in china and get a pool of money from friends, family as well and will remit what they earn back. And jeez louise they open shop fast (im not referring to the original Chinese Jamaicans but the more recently landed Chinese)

and they dont pay taxes, don't issue proper receipts, and don't accept credit or debit cards. 

I have a BIG problem with that.These fvckers are very racist too. But govt licky licky and ignores them, I guess because they provide employment for many otherwise unemployable people.

I wonder if some Nigerians started flooding in and setting up shops like that, not paying taxes, etc, if they would be as easily let off the hook?

i left out why i truly hate their businesses- the way they treat the young ladies (and men) who work in the shops. Thats another set of workers i salute. Cause it could never be me- demanding, HIGnorant Jamaican customers PLUS the chinese bosses who have you working 12+ shifts, searching you wathcing you like a hawk, no AC, poor lighting, the cursing, sometimes no lunch breakDeadAngry

its horrible....but i guess the girls cant do better. sad.

Girl not one raas. Everybody would be like nuh -uh we don't trust those New Negroes over there. 
ikr????!!
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:32pm
I don't dislike her either

She didn't come for me f8?  I didn't come for her in kind, she went off the topic entirely, whereas I tried to stay on topic

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:33pm
Eff BHM and it's posting order.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That 2nd video is so disgraceful and disgusting for both parties

However, I often ponder how exactly so many Black women have become that particular brand of disgusting. Is it because they have severely internalized the horrific racist imagery of the racist White media or is it something else?

I see poor people in every group do disgusting things but some Black American women are just.... sigh... walking caricatures. I just don't understand

Confused
this is a fair question
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:36pm

Gal is a one time thing and it was only $3000 + free KFC DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

lmao!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style