Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:55pm
@ Diane, look a the last couple of pages. You didn't partake in it. But see how certain people just kind of bypassed the subject and went straight for alias. I don't think Alias is the same person who said, " let's round them up and shoot them up". I pretty sure that someone else did.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:58pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I don't think Alias is the same person who said, " let's round them up and shoot them up". I pretty sure that someone else did.

That was Manchangan Confused

Edited by Wildfire - May 28 2014 at 2:59pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:59pm
Gyal I was supposed to respond you PM and tell you that. Hell i may just drive come check you and then we can burn fire on all these BHMrs together.  Yes man free money run! Damn the east indian dem nuh ripe yet! you like mango?

Okay f8 i'll go back and see
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:01pm
^^my yute, let mi in pan di free money nuh?, cause di govt one mawga bad!
yeah man, check me lunchtime tmrw or friday if ya can. but tell mi which day, suh mi can dress up. dwl!
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

[COLOR="#996600"]
<span style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal;"]
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I don't think Alias is the same person who said, " let's round them up and shoot them up". I pretty sure that someone else did.
</span]

That was Manchangan Confused[/COLOR]

LOL that is exactly what I'm trying to say
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:11pm
i enjoyed this discussion tbh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:15pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

With regard to ease of opening business, asian money etc. Here they literally sell whatever they have in china and get a pool of money from friends, family as well and will remit what they earn back. And jeez louise they open shop fast (im not referring to the original Chinese Jamaicans but the more recently landed Chinese)

and they dont pay taxes, don't issue proper receipts, and don't accept credit or debit cards. 

I have a BIG problem with that.These fvckers are very racist too. But govt licky licky and ignores them, I guess because they provide employment for many otherwise unemployable people.

I wonder if some Nigerians started flooding in and setting up shops like that, not paying taxes, etc, if they would be as easily let off the hook?

i left out why i truly hate their businesses- the way they treat the young ladies (and men) who work in the shops. Thats another set of workers i salute. Cause it could never be me- demanding, HIGnorant Jamaican customers PLUS the chinese bosses who have you working 12+ shifts, searching you wathcing you like a hawk, no AC, poor lighting, the cursing, sometimes no lunch breakDeadAngry

Girl not one raas. Everybody would be like nuh -uh we don't trust those New Negroes over there. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:16pm
people did not let comment from mangachan pass and if she kept coming back to defend that bs then her comments would be addressed

Most of us are black women. Her comments were directed to us, it's natural several would disagree, given the crass (her admission) delivery. No one hates alias. I'd say the same to any poster, posting the same thing

Wild if you understand where she is coming from, then what actions in the vids are particular to our group?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:19pm

^^my yute, let mi in pan di free money nuh?, cause di govt one mawga bad!
yeah man, check me lunchtime tmrw or friday if ya can. but tell mi which day, suh mi can dress up. dwl!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dress up for me? Not one backside i took my twists out, with how my head look now no one would think i'm a memeber of a hair board 8 years nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i'll text you later.

Gal is a one time thing and it was only $3000 + free KFC DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

f8 it isnt that shooting comment you know. it was another alias wrote.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

people did not let comment from mangachan pass and if she kept coming back to defend that bs then her comments would be addressed
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
Most of us are black women. Her comments were directed to us, it's natural several would disagree, given the crass (her admission) delivery. No one hates alias. I'd say the same to any poster, posting the same thing

<span style="font-size: 12px;">Wild if you understand where she is coming from, then what actions in the vids are particular to our group?
</span>

LOL I didn't say anyone hated Alias. But having a strong dislike for her is evident. Yet again, y'all can see it in the last pages. I disagreed with her yet I didn't come for her. Some did, what I said has been shown. If you didn't then I'm not referring to you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 34>
  Share Topic