BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@AliasAvi I never made this personal attack on you btw. But others have. I don't understand why people like to jump on one person when most people feel exactly the way Alias felt. I think Alias and I found some common ground on this topic but now it just seems to get personal with her. Why do some of y'all have to be so petty.

Gurllllll you know this is BHM home of the "Bandwagon wait till a thread is created then sift out if your enemy is being attacked then chime in on the topic with subliminals on why you really hate that person then add a little shade and gif"......walla you got yourself a successful thread.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@AliasAvi I never made this personal attack on you btw. But others have. I don't understand why people like to jump on one person when most people feel exactly the way Alias felt. I think Alias and I found some common ground on this topic but now it just seems to get personal with her. Why do some of y'all have to be so petty.

Gurllllll you know this is BHM home of the "Bandwagon wait till a thread is created then sift out if your enemy is being attacked then chime in on the topic with subliminals on why you really hate that person then add a little shade and gif"......walla you got yourself a successful thread.

Lol, girl that band wagon is real yo'. LOL you don't even see that you are on a band wagon until someone who isn't points it out. Now it's a who hates Alias thread
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

The 2nd video looked real familiar, but checking the background, I didn't witness that one. It did look like one that happened while I was shopping like 5 years ago at a BSS. I was embarrassed. 

Elaborate?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Starf no one is sympathizing with the worker who got beat up in the first video. BUT they're sympathizing with the woman who was groped, fondled and manhandled by it looks like 4 persons including men. it could have been women (did i see green shirts boobs) but i didnt watch all of it. that is sexual assault right there. that is not the way to react when someone steals from your store. surely someone could have closed the door when she was inside instead of adding to the fracas. looks like a lawsuit to me.

yep.
I dont see those women "behaving" any type of way in the portion of the video that is shown. They were just fighting/trying to keep their clothes on.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

also there is no exceptional black, that's a delusion,  racist trickery

That black stereotype that you're sure you're above, is undoubtedly being applied to you.  

As black women, none of us are immune from being mistreated in a store based solely on a stereotype, it isn't a laughing matter, that only affects THEM

Yes Lord.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i thought wildfire was going with a theme, with the ratchets with no undies clips.

...not quite. I stumbled upon the first vid...thought the big lady had a surprisingly blemish free arse for her size.... the scond vid popped up at the end of the first, and i noticed it involved bare ass as well, so i decided to add...

sorry, thats how my mind worksLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:44pm
Modeless point out the feelings caught. This thread is pretty tame.

I feel like i should make a thread with the most common used logical fallacies.

With regard to ease of opening business, asian money etc. Here they literally sell whatever they have in china and get a pool of money from friends, family as well and will remit what they earn back. And jeez louise they open shop fast (im not referring to the original Chinese Jamaicans but the more recently landed Chinese)

ive gone to the bank (always NCB for some reason) numerous times and seen a single Chinese fellow or a Chinese man and a women at the counter and the bill counter going going going going and cant stop. That grieves my heart. millions of black folks money. It is so easy to setup shop here i dont know how they do it. I know plenty kids 20 and under whose parents cant speak a lick of English but their well off in a half-generation. Ive always wanted to ask abt the business but knew not to.

jumping on one person? dont come with the idea of a clique now. Look at how the conversation progressed. It was her inflammatory post that made the eyebrows raise. I dont understand how she truly can not sympathsise or why she refused to see how appalled some of us are. I even suggested she make a new thread with her questions. Esp with her saying BHM cant have a honest discourse on anti-social behaviour in the black community? and other ____ laden comments. I typed a response to the underlined below but said w/eva. 

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:50pm
Honestly...i don't find AA's posts offensive...maybe Im interpreting them wrong, but it seems to me she is just raising the deep issues that we should discuss. Simply asking why or trying to analyze why blacks seem to behave a certain way...whats wrong with that? 

However, I agree with some of the other posters as well...seems almost everybody has valid points. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i thought wildfire was going with a theme, with the ratchets with no undies clips.

...not quite. I stumbled upon the first vid...thought the big lady had a surprisingly blemish free arse for her size.... the scond vid popped up at the end of the first, and i noticed it involved bare ass as well, so i decided to add...

sorry, thats how my mind worksLOL

thought the big lady had a surprisingly blemish free arse for her size.

i screameddddddddddLOLLOLLOLLOL you naah come look for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? I got some free money yesterday if you nice I'll bring the coconut oil to you
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

With regard to ease of opening business, asian money etc. Here they literally sell whatever they have in china and get a pool of money from friends, family as well and will remit what they earn back. And jeez louise they open shop fast (im not referring to the original Chinese Jamaicans but the more recently landed Chinese)

and they dont pay taxes, don't issue proper receipts, and don't accept credit or debit cards. 

I have a BIG problem with that.These fvckers are very racist too. But govt licky licky and ignores them, I guess because they provide employment for many otherwise unemployable people.

I wonder if some Nigerians started flooding in and setting up shops like that, not paying taxes, etc, if they would be as easily let off the hook?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 34>
  Share Topic