BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 34>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

LMAO!!!
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^^^i have to agree. they wouldnt be tearing off some asian womens' clothes like that

Asian women are stealing weave now?LOL 

LOL...or mint, iono
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

If those women worked for their money they wouldn't have the need to steal. Stealing weave is just........... comeon just look at the shame they put themselves through.

I could only understand if it was food.

what? working people steal too....
most people who steal its not out of need or lack of money...theyre just thieves.

and if youre gonna be stealing..steal some educational toys  for the kids or somethingLOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I can only hear the bss fight , but if the owners strip her clothes off and beat her like a slave , all should be charge . I only purchase shampoo for my baby at one bss that never follows me around . The girl is ignorant to steal some dang fiber rat nest mess  . I would sue the store for some type of physical assault after my release from jail . Asians will continue to treat black customers like crap if we buy the mess they sell . When was the last time you saw a black own beauty supply ? Banks refuse to give our people loans unless we have money , but you can come to america with no money and open shop unless you are black .

Ms. India certainly not always true. Asians don't have money like that either. What they do is sou sou for a whole community. My friends girlfriend was the handler of the sou-sou money for 250 nail shop workers. They know very little english that why she was the handler. The have a meeting and the money collected will be decided upon as to what type of business to open. She's been the handler since 1994. Each family will get the profit off of the business and have a share. I only knew all of the family tea because my friend borrowed 100k from the girl and spent it frivolously.

Blacks can do the same but we don't trust each other.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

when you steal, you open that door.

no sympathy.

What door?

The door to everlasting shedding and tangles messing with BSS weave.LOLLOLLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

when you steal, you open that door.

no sympathy.

What door?

The door to everlasting shedding and tangles messing with BSS weave.LOLLOLLOL
LOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:03pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

But no feelings were caught in this thread. 

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 28 2014 at 2:08pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why are we so afraid to have conversations about each other, amongst each other?

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Are we incapable of talking about to each other about each other without assuming the other person cares about how we are look in front of other people?

This thread is proof that we can not. It must always boil down to the outside gaze (because that's where a weak argument can gain legs)

I don't believe you are a "new black". Most of your post seem on point. I just didn't care for most post in this thread.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:09pm
@AliasAvi I never made this personal attack on you btw. But others have. I don't understand why people like to jump on one person when most people feel exactly the way Alias felt. I think Alias and I found some common ground on this topic but now it just seems to get personal with her. Why do some of y'all have to be so petty.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@AliasAvi I never made this personal attack on you btw. But others have. I don't understand why people like to jump on one person when most people feel exactly the way Alias felt. I think Alias and I found some common ground on this topic but now it just seems to get personal with her. Why do some of y'all have to be so petty.

Gurllllll you know this is BHM home of the "Bandwagon wait till a thread is created then sift out if your enemy is being attacked then chime in on the topic with subliminals on why you really hate that person then add a little shade and gif"......walla you got yourself a successful thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 34>
  Share Topic