Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

the arrogance is astounding. 
You just don't want an 'honest discussion' noney!LOL

I honestly told her to go read some literature and educate herself on this subject pages ago.

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

However, I often ponder how exactly so many Black women have become that particular brand of disgusting. Is it because they have severely internalized the horrific racist imagery of the racist White media or is it something else?

I see poor people in every group do disgusting things but some Black American women are just.... sigh... walking caricatures. I just don't understand

I don't think it is anything to do with what racist whites think or the way the media portrays blacks... After all, whites, asians, hispanics, and even rich white kids who don't need to steal, do so.

I don't think it is a lack of good parenting either, or else all kids who had fvcked up childhood or absent/uncaring parents would commit some sort of crime. I think it simply comes from the person. If given the opportunity, they will do it.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Sometimes I think some of yall never truly interacted with hoodrats and dusty niccas on a daily basis with all this caping yall do for every ignorant thing they do. This woman was stealing weave glue out of a beauty supply store knowing damn well those Asian were looking at her ass and yall in here talking about racism   

lol

Sometimes and it is something i've confirmed over the years, i'm amazed at how some here (and IRL too) Can't comprehend simple, obvious things. Selective Reading and all that jazz.

No one is caping for her theft, not one person caped for the work and the customer in the first video. BUT again why would we not "cape" for a woman assaulted in such a manner? again miss me with the weave or weave glue stuff, if it was any other thing perhaps a designer item, it wouldnt matter. Stealing is wrong. Fighting is wrong. sexual assault and exposing someone is wrong. Oh yes she is a/ they are  victim(s) too
*boom*
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:20pm

when you steal, you open that door.

no sympathy.

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:22pm
I wonder the response if the girl was stealing a can of baby formula from a deli. "Don't be having kids you can't feed, she should get a job
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:34pm

Yes I definitely skimmed this thread...y'all stay doing too much..I'm not sifting through all these feelings..
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:36pm

when you steal, you open that door.

no sympathy.

What door?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:47pm

Yes I definitely skimmed this thread...y'all stay doing too much..I'm not sifting through all these feelings..

Glad you admitted it. But no feelings were caught in this thread. 

IOSH i tried it, selective reading came out againLOL

If i steal i open the door to sexual assault? How now brown cow?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:51pm

That 2nd video is so disgraceful and disgusting for both parties

yeah, its horrible

However, I often ponder how exactly so many Black women have become that particular brand of disgusting. Is it because they have severely internalized the horrific racist imagery of the racist White media or is it something else?

hmph...

for some reason it just looks worst to me, when its us....probably because its my own race, it feels more... personal?

when i see girls/women here behaving in similar fashion, it just confuses me...for why do they need to go on like this? (I mean the fighting and loud trashy behaviour)

Edited by Wildfire - May 28 2014 at 1:54pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:52pm

Glad you admitted it. But no feelings were caught in this thread. 

IOSH i tried it, selective reading came out again LOL

If i steal i open the door to sexual assault? How now brown cow?

Oh    **goes back to watching**
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 34>