BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:34am
loooool

There was no "slip up", there was no "back peddling" and no matter how hard you want me to feel wrong for my observation, I don't

My opinion has not changed. You guys are free to answer my question... still Wink
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:38am
I'm not giving up on you guys

I believe that one day we'll all have enough courage to address behaviors that are particular to us without worrying what anyone else will say about our conversation

... one day Smile
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:41am
Wait a minute rhinestone cap lady was in the melee too and left her son unattended, smmfh. what if he fell through/was pushed by the crowd off the building? Jesus!

and he was crying too.

i died when she said i hope you didnt get it on tape.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:41am
the arrogance is astounding. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Sometimes I think some of yall never truly interacted with hoodrats and dusty niccas on a daily basis with all this caping yall do for every ignorant thing they do. This woman was stealing weave glue out of a beauty supply store knowing damn well those Asian were looking at her ass and yall in here talking about racism   

lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Sometimes I think some of yall never truly interacted with hoodrats and dusty niccas on a daily basis with all this caping yall do for every ignorant thing they do. This woman was stealing weave glue out of a beauty supply store knowing damn well those Asian were looking at her ass and yall in here talking about racism   

lol

Sometimes and it is something i've confirmed over the years, i'm amazed at how some here (and IRL too) Can't comprehend simple, obvious things. Selective Reading and all that jazz.

No one is caping for her theft, not one person caped for the work and the customer in the first video. BUT again why would we not "cape" for a woman assaulted in such a manner? again miss me with the weave or weave glue stuff, if it was any other thing perhaps a designer item, it wouldnt matter. Stealing is wrong. Fighting is wrong. sexual assault and exposing someone is wrong. Oh yes she is a/ they are  victim(s) too
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why are we so afraid to have conversations about each other, amongst each other? 

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Are we incapable of talking about to each other about each other without assuming the other person cares about how we are look in front of other people? 

This thread is proof that we can not. It must always boil down to the outside gaze (because that's where a weak argument can gain legs)

First, fighting and/or stealing is not particular to our group, how dare you and f any of your nuance or context that would justify that assumption.

It is hypocritical for you to say that we can't discuss our "flaws" amongst each other when you refuse to take a critical look at your own statements 

They are YOUR statements, don't blame me for your ridiculous catch phrases.  Ain't no wordsmithing necessary.

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why are we so afraid to have conversations about each other, amongst each other? 

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Are we incapable of talking about to each other about each other without assuming the other person cares about how we are look in front of other people? 

This thread is proof that we can not. It must always boil down to the outside gaze (because that's where a weak argument can gain legs)

First, fighting and/or stealing is not particular to our group, how dare you and f any of your nuance or context that would justify that assumption.

It is hypocritical for you to say that we can't discuss our "flaws" amongst each other when you refuse to take a critical look at your own statements 

They are YOUR statements, don't blame me for your ridiculous catch phrases.  Ain't no wordsmithing necessary.

LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:01pm
Behaviors that are particular to us????

Let me not wordsmith, which behaviors are particular to us? 

Please elaborate.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:09pm
I can only hear the bss fight , but if the owners strip her clothes off and beat her like a slave , all should be charge . I only purchase shampoo for my baby at one bss that never follows me around . The girl is ignorant to steal some dang fiber rat nest mess  . I would sue the store for some type of physical assault after my release from jail . Asians will continue to treat black customers like crap if we buy the mess they sell . When was the last time you saw a black own beauty supply ? Banks refuse to give our people loans unless we have money , but you can come to america with no money and open shop unless you are black .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 34>