Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 34>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:50am
Why is this still going ? What did i miss ?
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:51am

Alias this for you boo, worldstar !!!!!
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:02am
i'm sorry, alias but you speak about walking caricatures yet you claim that this is not about what white people think about us. this is not going over our heads. we all slip up from time to time. own it. maybe you'll grow from it. 

Edited by noneyons - May 28 2014 at 11:04am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Alias this for you boo, worldstar !!!!!

LORT the amount of weave on the ground. Geez they couldn't even make it to the end of graduation. People still got their caps and gowns on. LOLLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why are we so afraid to have conversations about each other, amongst each other?

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Are we incapable of talking about to each other about each other without assuming the other person cares about how we are look in front of other people?

This thread is proof that we can not. It must always boil down to the outside gaze (because that's where a weak argument can gain legs)

Girl you better stop telling the truth...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this is why stuff AA says loses credibility esp when she harps on her soap box ..

She's like a confused sistah souljah

Doesn't know if she's coming or going

Her antagonistic positions seem very opportunistic and self serving

Full of sh*t like a clogged boys dorm toilet on chilli day

Yup and she's not alone.  And sideye to Mangachan's post after that interracial topic you made..Girl bye.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why are we so afraid to have conversations about each other, amongst each other?

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Are we incapable of talking about to each other about each other without assuming the other person cares about how we are look in front of other people?

This thread is proof that we can not. It must always boil down to the outside gaze (because that's where a weak argument can gain legs)
listen here sweet cheeks, we are not incapable of having discourse ..

What we won't do is stoop to the levels of name calling and shaming as well as condoning behaviour that shame sand degrades bw and black people further

If you had come with this approach and not what you've previously demonstrated.. No on would be looking at you like a confused fart and calling you out on it lahv

Irony at its best
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:31am
Bunz!!! 

At a graduation though? With so many children/youngsters around, a celebration of achievement, their achievement to be marred by a fight SMMFH. Mercy!!!!! That is deplorable behaviour i decry that ish from the heavens. 

BUT/DEVIL'S Advocate: One of the first two ladies (I assume) said "you touched my son". I assume the other attendees who joined in the cass-cass (fracas sh!t - i JUST realised the origin of cass-cass) were defending loved ones esp since it was a man hitting a woman. Good reason(s) to fight or naah?

That dude that ran up on whichever one of the 2 ladies fighting prompted another 3-4 dudes to jump in.

Damn a graduand/ate jumped in in his gown/mortarboard and all! 

I was wondering if it was a graduation or a graduation rehearsal because of the way some were dressed. the lady in the cap looks like she's headed to beach in 1994! She lost her toddler son for a few seconds then remember to drag him back.

weave just all over the place. someone lost a white handbag, how do you lose your handbag? I'm never without mine, classssssy

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:33am
Sometimes I think some of yall never truly interacted with hoodrats and dusty niccas on a daily basis with all this caping yall do for every ignorant thing they do. This woman was stealing weave glue out of a beauty supply store knowing damn well those Asian were looking at her ass and yall in here talking about racism   
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:34am
summary?

I don't know why I'm only just seeing this thread...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 34>
  Share Topic