BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:14am
CC wasn't having it today LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:29am
^I guess it's the inner hoodrat in me BB. I'll be good today.LOL

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So I guess the problem is that I don't identify with Black women who exhibit crude behavior at all times *sigh*

I guess I need to get to work on that internalizing!

alias can you identify with what happen to her as a result of her theft? the assault. again: since her stealing something so trivial as weave was mentioned. Could we not also so say that the store owners actions for the stolen weave a little weave, (hell it never even left the store) were over the top? sexual assault indecent exposure etc etc is okay if you steal?

this is why stuff AA says loses credibility esp when she harps on her soap box ..

She's like a confused sistah souljah

Doesn't know if she's coming or going

Her antagonistic positions seem very opportunistic and self serving

Full of sh*t like a clogged boys dorm toilet on chilli day

Man raises glass and gets applause

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

So I guess the problem is that I don't identify with Black women who exhibit crude behavior at all times *sigh*

I guess I need to get to work on that internalizing!

alias can you identify with what happen to her as a result of her theft? the assault. again: since her stealing something so trivial as weave was mentioned. Could we not also so say that the store owners actions for the stolen weave a little weave, (hell it never even left the store) were over the top? sexual assault indecent exposure etc etc is okay if you steal?

Identify with "them"? Why?

The way she thinks she talks and dresses will prevent racism from happening to her

Like it did for Henry Gates the Harvard professor

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:42am
I worked in a major dept store and hunnay, them Asians stole all the time. u just couldn't catch them, they were incognito. Asians and east Indians stole as much as ratchet blacks and did 2x as much retail fraud! don't let them fool u but I bet nobody would be stripping ming lee down to the booty meat in the store

they lucky she didn't come back and have that shop shot up
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:46am
So you deflected instead backpedaling, ok

then had the nerve to think that bw owe you an explanation for "crude behavior"

Interesting 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:10am
Lose credibility? With whom? LOL
I don't post to get thanks and to be popular like you afro

If I cared about that I wouldn't made my original comment

You want me to be "confused" so badly, it must annoy you that I'm not

Some people, like ricky, seem to enter conversations with a political agenda

rickyrose - 1) Quote particular key words or phrases to gain credibility
                 2) Ignore everything that is said except inflammatory key phrases
                 3) Throw context out, it's irrelevant; rearrange phrases to paint poster with my agenda

This is a pattern with you ricky. It's called trolling

But I have a question for you ricky. Do you even disagree with this...

You know what, it makes sense that if Black women are dehumanized in a particularly peculiar way that some of us would then internalize (and perform) that dehumanization in a similarly peculiar way

And obviously those behaviors reproduce themselves over generations

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 28 2014 at 10:10am
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I worked in a major dept store and hunnay, them Asians stole all the time. u just couldn't catch them, they were incognito. Asians and east Indians stole as much as ratchet blacks and did 2x as much retail fraud! don't let them fool u but I bet nobody would be stripping ming lee down to the booty meat in the store

they lucky she didn't come back and have that shop shot up

just to piggyback. asians are the biggest con artists, crooks and thieves on this planet behind whites. hell, they might have already surpassed them. where you think all the bootleg movies, and fake designer clothes and knock off electronics come from?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:20am
Why are we so afraid to have conversations about each other, amongst each other?

Any person who brings up behavior that is particular to our group they get the "new Black ", "uppity" or "lost and confused" without even seriously understanding nuance and context of the label

Are we incapable of talking about to each other about each other without assuming the other person cares about how we are look in front of other people?

This thread is proof that we can not. It must always boil down to the outside gaze (because that's where a weak argument can gain legs)
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this is why stuff AA says loses credibility esp when she harps on her soap box ..

She's like a confused sistah souljah

Doesn't know if she's coming or going

Her antagonistic positions seem very opportunistic and self serving

Full of sh*t like a clogged boys dorm toilet on chilli day

Yup and she's not alone.  And sideye to Mangachan's post after that interracial topic you made..Girl bye.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:40am
The way they literally left them butt naked, titties hanging out makes me angry though. Not caping for these thieves with their nasty behaviour but stripping them naked is not an appropriate response. The owners should also be charged with something.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 34>
  Share Topic