Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:39am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

im gonna start posting more WSHH videos to diffuse the situation.  how about some harmless ratchet videos?

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:39am

im gonna start posting more WSHH videos to diffuse the situation.  how about some harmless ratchet videos?

please do while I roll up   
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:39am

LOL yeah, what i'm not gonna do is think of all the reasons why she needed to steal weave.  
i thought wildfire was going with a theme, with the ratchets with no undies clips.
lots of folks have hoodrat tendencies. i can name 4 or 5 things i've done.  i really don't mind labels. 

LOL @ theme. Honestly i didnt wear not one pair of undies on the road this evening. not even now after i bathed.

I dunno the word never sat right with me because it is laden with vitriol and hate. i never grew up with the word so this is an outsider looking in.

LMBAO at whoever said "why are their clothes so easily torn apart" Im was more concerned with 1) if her clitoris wasnt being rubbed raw by the seam of her jeansOuch
2) why are ppl with questionable hair extension attachment methods not more hesitant to get into physical altercations, do they not remember that it's only being held up by glue and bobby pins?

once i was in dutty wining real hard(smh) with a ponytail and i felt it loosen by the seventh neck spin, i stopped same time my azz was so still the rest of the night
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People sounding real "new black" right now.....

Right...

Rounding up black people and shooting them? The f*ck? That sounds like something I would read on a KKK site. The f*ck is wrong with yall.
Amen.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:49am
Good night everybody Smile I hope you give the question some serious thought overnight. Until then... I'm out ;)

http://i.imgur.com/hpaUTpq.gif
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:49am
I don't see why some of yall so mad at these ratchets. what they did doesn't affect you. that's them and them alone. if you feel some type of way because you think they make you look bad in front of nonblack people then you just need to get over that raccoon mentality because you shouldn't be trying to impress them anyway
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So I guess the problem is that I don't identify with Black women who exhibit crude behavior at all times *sigh*

I guess I need to get to work on that internalizing!

alias can you identify with what happen to her as a result of her theft? the assault. again: since her stealing something so trivial as weave was mentioned. Could we not also so say that the store owners actions for the stolen weave a little weave, (hell it never even left the store) were over the top? sexual assault indecent exposure etc etc is okay if you steal?

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I don't see why some of yall so mad at these ratchets. what they did doesn't affect you. that's them and them alone. if you feel some type of way because you think they make you look bad in front of nonblack people then you just need to get over that raccoon mentality because you shouldn't be trying to impress them anyway
I agree.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So I guess the problem is that I don't identify with Black women who exhibit crude behavior at all times *sigh*

I guess I need to get to work on that internalizing!

alias can you identify with what happen to her as a result of her theft? the assault. again: since her stealing something so trivial as weave was mentioned. Could we not also so say that the store owners actions for the stolen weave a little weave, (hell it never even left the store) were over the top? sexual assault indecent exposure etc etc is okay if you steal?

this is why stuff AA says loses credibility esp when she harps on her soap box ..

She's like a confused sistah souljah

Doesn't know if she's coming or going

Her antagonistic positions seem very opportunistic and self serving

Full of sh*t like a clogged boys dorm toilet on chilli day

Edited by afrokock - May 28 2014 at 2:59am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:14am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

please do while I roll up   

LOL nothing seemed harmless...and i got carried away watching youtube pranks bc i had already rolled up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 34>
  Share Topic