Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People sounding real "new black" right now.....

Right...

Rounding up black people and shooting them? The f*ck? That sounds like something I would read on a KKK site. The f*ck is wrong with yall.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:13am
you know asking why wasn't the problem 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I have no idea why there are so many hoodrats(that don't wear underwear), but it's probably what was theorized in the movie Idiocracy.

don't have time to do laundry when you out there doing hoodrat sh,it.

or maybe they just dont like wearing underwear. SamoneL has made a couple threads on this. Many classy BHmers admitted to not wearing undies, SL was aghast!

yet still solange was quite okay to be kicking jay z looooolllloooollllloooolll AND she wasnt a hoodratConfused

stealing weave vs stealing school supplies vs food i believe would have gotten the same response. the women are hoodrats and hoodrats do hoodrat things. Devils advocate: what if she needed the weave for her new job interview next week and she was laden with students loans and other debt due to her masters degree/parent's illness

LOL yeah, what i'm not gonna do is think of all the reasons why she needed to steal weave.  
i thought wildfire was going with a theme, with the ratchets with no undies clips.
lots of folks have hoodrat tendencies. i can name 4 or 5 things i've done.  i really don't mind labels. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:34am
I guess it was the crass manner in which I generalized a particular segment of Black women that touched a few nerves, no?

I could have make a comment about how uniquely beautiful Black women are and have carried ourselves with dignity throughout the ages or how uniquely White people are racist and behave so and I would receive nothing but agreement. But mention how uniquely deplorable some Black women carry themselves makes me out of line because 'noooo everyone is equally disgusting'?

I'll take that. At least it's for a comment that came out of completely honest observation and befuddlement and not superciliousness

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

you know asking why wasn't the problem 

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:40am

I have no idea why there are so many hoodrats(that don't wear underwear), but it's probably what was theorized in the movie Idiocracy.

or maybe they just dont like wearing underwear. SamoneL has made a couple threads on this. Many classy BHmers admitted to not wearing undies, SL was aghast!

yet still solange was quite okay to be kicking jay z looooolllloooollllloooolll AND she wasnt a hoodratConfused

stealing weave vs stealing school supplies vs food i believe would have gotten the same response. the women are hoodrats and hoodrats do hoodrat things. Devils advocate: what if she needed the weave for her new job interview next week and she was laden with students loans and other debt due to her masters degree/parent's illness

Since you quoted me I said in a joking way I don't care that much.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:45am

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:53am
thing is alias your crass comment should have touched your own nerve

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

LOL

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:56am
Stealing is ok because she may have needed the weave for a job interview and she is in debt because of school/illness...

Just had to repeat the keystrokes...paraphrasing and wonder is this how some BHM members rationalize bad decision/behavior?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:01am
So I guess the problem is that I don't identify with Black women who exhibit crude behavior at all times *sigh*

I guess I need to get to work on that internalizing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 34>
  Share Topic