Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Do I condone people acting out?, no the hell I don't. But I will do my best to try to help a young black woman instead of telling her that she isn't worth manure.

Who implied that?

I am chill. This is a discussion

I spoke generally. What is there to discuss we agreed a couple of pages agoConfused
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I have no idea why there are so many hoodrats(that don't wear underwear), but it's probably what was theorized in the movie Idiocracy.

I thought it was because they did not have enough quarters to do their laundry...just guessing.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:45pm
Why does everyone's clothing come off so easily?

i'm sad for everyone...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:49pm
meh
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:29pm
The 2nd video looked real familiar, but checking the background, I didn't witness that one. It did look like one that happened while I was shopping like 5 years ago at a BSS. I was embarrassed. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:35pm
That rap video was terrible. That ain't cute at all.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Can all ratchet black people be rounded up and shot for making us look bad.  For the love of all things classy...

im sorry but... i gotta thank this...

both of these videos looked like a bunch of wild untamed animals...

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

That 2nd video is so disgraceful and disgusting for both parties

However, I often ponder how exactly so many Black women have become that particular brand of disgusting. Is it because they have severely internalized the horrific racist imagery of the racist White media or is it something else?

I see poor people in every group do disgusting things but some Black American women are just.... sigh... walking caricatures. I just don't understand

Confused

[Bunz]May I simp you?[/Bunz]
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:15pm

This thread LOL

I am still genuinely curious as to how this behavior develops in some Black women
I guess an honest discourse is too much to ask for from BHM sometimes

eff your last statement. an honest discourse can be had but if you'd have to make a new thread with a neutral or at least not so inflammatory statement in the OP. 

Starf no one is sympathizing with the worker who got beat up in the first video. BUT they're sympathizing with the woman who was groped, fondled and manhandled by it looks like 4 persons including men. it could have been women (did i see green shirts boobs) but i didnt watch all of it. that is sexual assault right there. that is not the way to react when someone steals from your store. surely someone could have closed the door when she was inside instead of adding to the fracas. looks like a lawsuit to me.

as much as i say i hate Jamaicans ALL of them. I love them even the most bhuttuest of the lot. i just cant with them more time
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I have no idea why there are so many hoodrats(that don't wear underwear), but it's probably what was theorized in the movie Idiocracy.

don't have time to do laundry when you out there doing hoodrat sh,it.

or maybe they just dont like wearing underwear. SamoneL has made a couple threads on this. Many classy BHmers admitted to not wearing undies, SL was aghast!

yet still solange was quite okay to be kicking jay z looooolllloooollllloooolll AND she wasnt a hoodratConfused

stealing weave vs stealing school supplies vs food i believe would have gotten the same response. the women are hoodrats and hoodrats do hoodrat things. Devils advocate: what if she needed the weave for her new job interview next week and she was laden with students loans and other debt due to her masters degree/parent's illness
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>
  Share Topic