Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - assess this fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

assess this fight

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95289
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Standing for people in their wrongdoings?  Just because they are black women.  WTH?  I guess that is the same mentality when your child has done wrong but you blindly ride or die...very intriguing. 

Obviously there are no gray areas on BHM. Like I said before if anyone read it, they were acting a hot mess. Do I condone people acting out?, no the hell I don't. But I will do my best to try to help a young black woman instead of telling her that she isn't worth manure. I even said one should discipline and teach a person. But I guess that must mean I'm on their sideWacko


Edited by f8dagrate - May 27 2014 at 9:09pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 80197
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:05pm
Dead

juggler animation

LOL

Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 296570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:08pm
Smh noneyons!LOL
Back to Top
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 46231
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:11pm
1# Ole girl work in the 7 eleven its not worth your life to initiate a fight at work unless she put her hand on you.

2# My friend said it was someone she went to HS with & thinks it occurred on 125th st she should be ashamed to be going through all that to steal beauty supply hair.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - May 27 2014 at 9:28pm
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

We are just put on front street more.....
That sums it up.
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 255782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:24pm
f8, You act as if I have damned these women to hell because of something unchangeable

These women (in the video) are just making decisions that reflect poorly on themselves. Not one person here said they "are worth less than manure", now you are embellishing. And some of the ones I've seen IRL are disgusting because of the way they carry themselves

Let's not pretend like they incapable of doing better. And are you helping these women as you say you are or are you just shrugging your shoulders and going about your way (as most in this thread probably do) because 'hey, everyone has them?'
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:




Can all ratchet black people be rounded up and shot for making us look bad.  For the love of all things classy...

Your comment sounds very hurtful yoOuch


I apologize for nothing.  They know that the world has a certain view of "us" yet they continue to not only show their behinds like this, but they take pride in it.  I have no tolerance or loyalty to people like this.
I wouldn't be too worried about people who think the so called worst of us represents all of us.
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95289
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

f8, You act as if I have damned these women to hell because of something unchangeable

These women (in the video) are just making decisions that reflect poorly on themselves. Not one person here said they "are worth less than manure", now you are embellishing. And some of the ones I've seen IRL are disgusting because of the way they carry themselves

Let's not pretend like they incapable of doing better. And are you helping these women as you say you are or are you just shrugging your shoulders and going about your way (as most in this thread probably do) because 'hey, everyone has them?'

Girl, chill I didn't come for you. 
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 255782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:39pm
Do I condone people acting out?, no the hell I don't. But I will do my best to try to help a young black woman instead of telling her that she isn't worth manure.

Who implied that?

I am chill. This is a discussion
Back to Top
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 46231
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I have no idea why there are so many hoodrats(that don't wear underwear), but it's probably what was theorized in the movie Idiocracy.


don't have time to do laundry when you out there doing hoodrat sh,it.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down