Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

assess this fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So I guess the problem is that I don't identify with Black women who exhibit crude behavior at all times *sigh*

I guess I need to get to work on that internalizing!

chile....
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:09am
Lordt Alias..LOLLOL

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:13am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:15am
So much irony

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:23am
Cc like

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:24am
So tell me alias, is it this crude behavior that makes us the lowest of the low, in your opinion?

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:27am
ricky, I can no longer go back and forth with you since you insist on ignoring the full context of my comments and insist on jumbling my words... it's a sport for you really and you're the winner at it
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:31am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Stealing is ok because she may have needed the weave for a job interview and she is in debt because of school/illness...

Just had to repeat the keystrokes...paraphrasing and wonder is this how some BHM members rationalize bad decision/behavior?

Yes Ive seen some members rationalize other "bad" decision similarly and hence I added that.

"devil's advocate" is key in the statement perhaps i should have bolded it. But what i was really saying is regardless of what item she was stealing her actions would have garnered the same reaction. As someone(s) said she was stealing weave of all things wtf? as if anything else was going to change the unsympatherics reactions. 

Then i said well what if the stealing weave and the fighting because she was caught red handed was for a good purpose. Repeat: Solange supposedly had a good purpose to fight Jay-Z, defending her sister. 

I specifically used the job interview cause of the thread where the lady left the baby in the car to go on a job interview. I was team mommy still but.....

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:34am
im gonna start posting more WSHH videos to diffuse the situation.  how about some harmless ratchet videos?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Can all ratchet black people be rounded up and shot for making us look bad.  For the love of all things classy...

im sorry but... i gotta thank this...

both of these videos looked like a bunch of wild untamed animals...

Again, "ghetto" people don't ruin it for us all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 34>
  Share Topic