BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Asking your SO for money...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

...as BHM once said "broke people dont need to be dating or procreating anyway."

BHM told me to go to a soup kitchen because I was using dates for free meals...I'm not sure how I managed to stay here so long lol

DeadCryLOL

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:17am
I don't like ppl who always have their hands out but those arent the type of ppl i keep in my realm. In classic golddigger situations both parties know wassup so i really dont care.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

afro, do you carry a money clip?
lol..

No I just don't carry a lot of loose cash with me.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Why would anyone want to date a broke person...i mean there are ppl u have relations with and ppl u have relationships with for a reason.

I'm not even sure which one is ok to be broke.  We fuccin' broke ninja's out chere?  Dem's the main one's that need not be gettin' nobody coochie/ass/mouth/ear.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I don't like ppl who always have their hands out but those arent the type of ppl i keep in my realm. In classic golddigger situations both parties know wassup so i really dont care.

truth.  the word "golddigger" has been misappropriated by broke ninja's.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I can't see myself having to be like honey I'm getting xyz so look out for that purchase or vice versa

my husband isn't bad with money but I just can't see us having to let each other know when we make certain purchases

we poll some money for other reasons, but after we save and pay our bills that money right there is mine to do what I want with it

dare you to check me or question me

I agree with all of this when I think about the idea of having a joint account WITHOUT any separate ones.

Like.. if we're doing fine financially and I decide i want to spend $600 on a wig.. I rather feel like I spent/wasted my own money on this rather than thinking I  took our money.  I dont plan on being secretive about anything.. but just the feeling..idk

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:44am
I bring Grace, a fork and manners to this imaginary table . Confused

Husband and someone you dating is way different and I have my thoughts on joint accounts and whatnot. It just seems to make the breakup messy when you fighting over couches , a toaster oven and a dog. I can't!

OP in the back of your mind you already THINK his answer is NO or you would have asked, he got the hints he just aint there with you in whatever the struggle is. Ask two people for half of whatever you need, pay them back in a timely manner and dump him. 

Its not how much he has its how much he willing to give ConfusedUnhappy
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I hate the word gold digger, some women just have certain expectations same as men . 

mumbles all of this glamorous costs,  I can't fathom being worried about my life situations and seriously dating, in a relationship, kicking on the reg. If my life is that code 10 I dont have time to date anyway. I need to get my life in order and if you aint part of the solution then .... I gots to go

Some is the keyword.  I've learned some women don't expect anything from their man other than getting laid here and there. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:47am
I notice the women with no expectation leave the relationship bitter as fucc......
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:30am
I thought your S.O is suppose to be a provider, your love your everything. Now if it's just some fly by night Joe then no but if it's someone you've been with for years then why not.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>