Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Asking your SO for money...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

My level of respect goes down for people who beg for money...People like that should be wiped off the earth.

She said ask. Ain't nobody begging for nothing. If I ask, it should be given.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

rofl at 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

well...welcome daaaaaaaaaaaaaahling....Hug

LOL  good company Hug
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I've been trying to teach my 21 yr old cousin not go for guys that want/need/ask/accept cash.  She's dating some 28 yr old boy.  He drove to where she was at the mall to "borrow" $40 for gas.  Every flag raised.  As an old lady, I had to ask her why her standards are so low.  No 21 yr old should waste their youth with an older guy that is not fully self sufficient.  We are not sharing sh*t at that age.

See..that's how it starts. Asking for gas money...then asking for clothes money...next thing you know you paying his phone bill too!!

and moving in... nah btch
Lord KNOWS I wish I had listened to my 25+ year old friends. Cry

I will never date a broke man again. Men take that as "you are a gold digger". NO. It has nothing to do with that, I don't expect or want a man to take care of me, but I don't want to be taking care of a man either. 

I'm embarassed at how much money I've given this piece of sheit to "get his life together". I was hoodwinked. 

I was blinded. I saw that med school was paid for and was a football player featured on ESPN and I was like Big smile

...............then the mutha*&%^$#@Ea broke his leg and got sick. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - May 13 2014 at 10:30pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I've been trying to teach my 21 yr old cousin not go for guys that want/need/ask/accept cash.  She's dating some 28 yr old boy.  He drove to where she was at the mall to "borrow" $40 for gas.  Every flag raised.  As an old lady, I had to ask her why her standards are so low.  No 21 yr old should waste their youth with an older guy that is not fully self sufficient.  We are not sharing sh*t at that age.

See..that's how it starts. Asking for gas money...then asking for clothes money...next thing you know you paying his phone bill too!! 

I will never date a broke man again. Men take that as "you are a gold digger". NO. It has nothing to do with that, I don't expect or want a man to take care of me, but I don't want to be taking care of a man either. 

I'm embarassed at how much money I've given this piece of sheit to "get his life together". I was hoodwinked. 

I was blinded. I saw that med school was paid for and was a football player featured on ESPN and I was like Big smile

so u were just with him for the potential money it sounds like Geek
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:37pm
Why would anyone want to date a broke person...i mean there are ppl u have relations with and ppl u have relationships with for a reason.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I will never date a broke man again. Men take that as "you are a gold digger". NO. It has nothing to do with that, I don't expect or want a man to take care of me, but I don't want to be taking care of a man either. 

so u were just with him for the potential money it sounds like Geek

Right that was an investment that went sour lmao
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:41pm
...as BHM once said "broke people dont need to be dating or procreating anyway."
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:42pm
Just date someone who's also broke. Have a EBT picnic.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:50pm
damn LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Just date someone who's also broke. Have a EBT picnic.

the hummus taste the same either way.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>