Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Asking your SO for money...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 25>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I didn't find him that attractive

same.  he looks like a weasel in the face...Sleepy
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:30pm
I've been trying to teach my 21 yr old cousin not go for guys that want/need/ask/accept cash.  She's dating some 28 yr old boy.  He drove to where she was at the mall to "borrow" $40 for gas.  Every flag raised.  As an old lady, I had to ask her why her standards are so low.  No 21 yr old should waste their youth with an older guy that is not fully self sufficient.  We are not sharing sh*t at that age.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

As an old lady,

lmaooo and just when did you join the old lady clique mam???????????????
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:35pm
LOL since 2014 when my life began to consist of nothing but work, studying, bhm, and dvr'd episodes of Dr. Phil and judge Judy.  It's over for me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:38pm
rofl at 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

well...welcome daaaaaaaaaaaaaahling....Hug

Edited by ThoughtCouture - May 13 2014 at 6:39pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:39pm

LOL since 2014 when my life began to consist of nothing but work, studying, bhm, and dvr'd episodes of Dr. Phil and judge Judy.  It's over for me.

dang.
*keels over*LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:52pm

I've been trying to teach my 21 yr old cousin not go for guys that want/need/ask/accept cash.  She's dating some 28 yr old boy.  He drove to where she was at the mall to "borrow" $40 for gas.  Every flag raised.  As an old lady, I had to ask her why her standards are so low.  No 21 yr old should waste their youth with an older guy that is not fully self sufficient.  We are not sharing sh*t at that age.

See..that's how it starts. Asking for gas money...then asking for clothes money...next thing you know you paying his phone bill too!!

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:44pm
my girl can ask me for anything within reason
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

See..that's how it starts. Asking for gas money...then asking for clothes money...next thing you know you paying his phone bill too!!

and moving in... nah btch
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

My level of respect goes down for people who beg for money...People like that should be wiped off the earth.

She said ask. Ain't nobody begging for nothing. If I ask, it should be given.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 25>
  Share Topic