BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Asking your SO for money...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

ok...i just watched the show.  i feel like whats her face already knew he was broke when she agreed to go out on that double date...

she knew

it was in the script

yeah she said she knew he was having difficulty getting modeling work (rolls eyes) and had paid for dates in the past.  but she tried to act like in her mind she thought he could have possibly paid for that particular date.  no mam.

But didn't they offer to pay for their own stuff?
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:42pm
I don't ask him I don't feel comfortable doing so yet things will change in the future.
There have been times he asked me though.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Yall had sex yet????ConfusedConfusedConfused

Did he feel comfortable enough to ask to get your your panties??Confused <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Then you should feel comfortable enough to ask for what you need.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">If he is going to dump you so be it, what you waiting around for dating Scrooge??? OuchOuch</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Nothing beats a failure but a try , shrugs shoulders....</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Tell him he aint "tricking" he gone give you that money cause he want to,and you gone look out for him later cause YOU want to...Smile</span>
</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I already know, take my ass to the corner CryCryCry</span>

I agree with all of this. I didn't know it was foreign for your man to pay for things. I assumed it was standard. I guess these some new age rules.

Title: ASKING your SO for money.

Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

Should/ do you ask?

or 

Should he volunteer?

Not quite the same discussion.

I wasn't referring to the title. I was referring to some of the response posts. Ask or volunteer either way he paying.

Edited by SimplyPut - May 13 2014 at 3:47pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:53pm
are they married or dating?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

ok...i just watched the show.  i feel like whats her face already knew he was broke when she agreed to go out on that double date...

she knew

it was in the script

yeah she said she knew he was having difficulty getting modeling work (rolls eyes) and had paid for dates in the past.  but she tried to act like in her mind she thought he could have possibly paid for that particular date.  no mam.

But didn't they offer to pay for their own stuff?

yep.  actually young joc offered to treat...but he was trying to be a baller on her...Sleepy
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:57pm

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

from the show?  if so they are newly dating.  well...newly since last season.  last season she was engaged scrappy (the rapper).  and the way they make it seem she was taking care of scrappy prior to them getting spots on this show.  i'm thinking maybe she has a history of taking care of men...

I've seen that before.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

from the show?  if so they are newly dating.  well...newly since last season.  last season she was engaged scrappy (the rapper).  and the way they make it seem she was taking care of scrappy prior to them getting spots on this show.  i'm thinking maybe she has a history of taking care of men...
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 4:28pm
^^^I endorse all of the above
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 4:50pm
How new is the relationship?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 4:51pm
the dude O'shea was driving her car & she picked up the tab because he was in between jobs I didn't find him that attractive
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>
  Share Topic