BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Asking your SO for money...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:04pm
 ok...i just watched the show.  i feel like whats her face already knew he was broke when she agreed to go out on that double date...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - May 13 2014 at 3:05pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:07pm
Yall had sex yet????ConfusedConfusedConfused

Did he feel comfortable enough to ask to get your your panties??Confused Then you should feel comfortable enough to ask for what you need.

If he is going to dump you so be it, what you waiting around for dating Scrooge??? OuchOuch

Nothing beats a failure but a try , shrugs shoulders....

Tell him he aint "tricking" he gone give you that money cause he want to,and you gone look out for him later cause YOU want to...Smile

I already know, take my ass to the corner CryCryCry
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ok...i just watched the show.  i feel like whats her face already knew he was broke when she agreed to go out on that double date...

she knew

it was in the script
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Did he feel comfortable enough to ask to get your your panties??Confused <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Then you should feel comfortable enough to ask for what you need.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">If he is going to dump you so be it, what you waiting around for dating Scrooge??? OuchOuch</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Nothing beats a failure but a try , shrugs shoulders....</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Tell him he aint "tricking" he gone give you that money cause he want to,and you gone look out for him later cause YOU want to...Smile</span>
</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I already know, take my ass to the corner CryCryCry</span>

I agree with all of this. I didn't know it was foreign for your man to pay for things. I assumed it was standard. I guess these some new age rules.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:12pm
Chile you hinting Confused

Is the repo man gone be driving away with your car while you hinting?
Is the sherriff coming to set out your mattress??

what kind of trouble you in girl??Confused

Are you cute & fit? Can you dance??? Cry
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:12pm

Now every time I ask you for a little cash
You say naw, but turn right around and ask me for some ass
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:12pm

I already know, take my ass to the corner CryCryCry

not really.Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:15pm
I am very upfront with my expectations if you not into that fine , its best so its no awkward moments later. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:16pm
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Did he feel comfortable enough to ask to get your your panties??Confused <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Then you should feel comfortable enough to ask for what you need.</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">If he is going to dump you so be it, what you waiting around for dating Scrooge??? OuchOuch</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Nothing beats a failure but a try , shrugs shoulders....</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Tell him he aint "tricking" he gone give you that money cause he want to,and you gone look out for him later cause YOU want to...Smile</span>
</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I already know, take my ass to the corner CryCryCry</span>

I agree with all of this. I didn't know it was foreign for your man to pay for things. I assumed it was standard. I guess these some new age rules.

Title: ASKING your SO for money.

Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

Should/ do you ask?

or 

Should he volunteer?

Not quite the same discussion.

Edited by Miss B - May 13 2014 at 3:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair