BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asking a guy if he's gay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:41am
To answer you guys question, Im not going through anything involving me wanting to know if a man is gay currently, I was just curious. I mean of course I've heard you shouldnt ask its rude of course. But I mean Im pretty sure you've probably met a guy that was an of yours associate, have the same friends and everything, but something seems kind of off. 
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I'm honestly confused as to why you would need to know
I'm just baffled

DUH!! She doesnt want to do it with him if he's GAY!!!
I agree that no man will EVER tell a woman the truth about this though. so you'd have to be creative.... maybe set him up with a dude and see what happens if you really want to know. 
what a plonker
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

To answer you guys question, Im not going through anything involving me wanting to know if a man is gay currently, I was just curious. I mean of course I've heard you shouldnt ask its rude of course. But I mean Im pretty sure you've probably met a guy that was an of yours associate, have the same friends and everything, but something seems kind of off. 

Explain what you think is off
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:16am
Like mostly see him hanging with females, a feminine but in a subtle way. Its hard to tell especially if he's black and talks like a white person y'know... but he has had or have a gf. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:19am
and talks like a white person...lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:19am
I remember we had thid vistor from church, and the this guy thats a member of the church gave the vistor which is a guy a big hug. The guy, denied his hug, and treated him funny because he thought it was "gay", because he was affectionate. Sometimes men who are christian like that in a worldly society acting could be looked at as suspect. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:21am
ooh, excuse my grammatical mistakes yeesh!
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I'm honestly confused as to why you would need to know
I'm just baffled

DUH!! She doesnt want to do it with him if he's GAY!!!
I agree that no man will EVER tell a woman the truth about this though. so you'd have to be creative.... maybe set him up with a dude and see what happens if you really want to know. 
how the fck is this creative?
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:13am
lmao...op would be setting herself up for an ass whooping if she tried to set that man up on a homosexual date.

Please disregard that piece of "creative" advice op.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:43am

who told you to set him up on a gay date?

the f ck?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>