Angkor Cambodian Hair

Asked have I ever smoked weed at interview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:49pm
I think they ask that question to test your honesty, really...
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

Do you have a ratchet look to you? They seemed to be asking very specific questions.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:57pm
I wouldn't admit to it unless they said they were going to do a drug test. I've definitely worked for promo companies in the past where they asked you point blank because employment hinged on passing the drug test. In that respect, you might as well fess up if you're a frequent user. But if you only smoked once way back when you were a kid, I wouldn't bother admitting to that.
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:11pm
I'd never admit tht I smoke bud at an interview ever!!!!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:50pm
If they don't have proof otherwise, my answer would be no. If they didn't see me, then it wasn't me.

I might even have the audacity to say it with a look of disgust on my face .
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:10pm
wouldnt be lying if I said no, but I would feel like telling them its none of their damn business...
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:14pm
I would say no.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:26pm
I've never been asked these kinds of questions but I wouldn't have this issue because I've never smoked weed.

I asked this question during an interview I conducted for my office though.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:42pm
I say no when asked if I smoke cigarettes.  I Censored hate all the Censored personal invasive Censored questions they ask now days.  If it has Censored nothing to do with how I do the Censored job, and my honesty and integrity, it ain't Censored none-ya!!

Censored Nazis. Censored outta here with that Censored bull Censored.  I might be Censored Dexter on my day off what the Censored business is it of the Censored company???

Angry had a bad day at work ya'll.  carry on.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:00pm
Sometimes you have to lie lol Don't feel too bad 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>