Perfect Hair Collection

Ask God For What You Want!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ask God For What You Want!
    Posted: Nov 13 2009 at 9:15am
Ask God For What You Want!
Bishop E. Earl Jenkins

"The reason you don't have what you want is...you don't ask God." James 4:2 TLB

Imagine walking into a restaurant on a whim and asking if your order is ready. "When did you call it in?" the server asks. "Oh I didn't," you reply, "I just thought perhaps you'd have something with my name on it." Sound ridiculous? No more so than expecting God to answer requests you haven't made - or made in faith believing. James says, "The reason you don't have what you want is...you don't ask God." Does that mean He'll automatically give you everything you ask for? No. James adds, "Even when you do ask you don't get it because...you want only what will give you pleasure" (Jas 4:3 TLB). Your motives need to be in tune with what God knows is best for you. John says, "This is the confidence...we have in Him...if we ask anything...according to His will...He...hears" (1Jn 5:14 AMP).

Lamentations 3:25 says, "The Lord is good to those who wait...expectantly for Him" (AMP). Expectant prayer demonstrates confidence in God's goodness. Instead of fretting and taking matters into your own hands, when you say, "Lord, I'm going to trust you with this, regardless of the outcome," He'll honor your faith. Paul says, "Pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks" (Ph 4:6 NCV). Do you need a job? Help overcoming a problem? Salvation for your loved ones? A deeper walk with God? Physical or emotional healing?

Jesus said, "It gives your Father great happiness to give you the [benefits of his] Kingdom" (Lk 12:32 NLT). God wants to be good to you, so tell Him the "desires of your heart" (Ps 37:4 NKJV). And thank Him that the answer will come - in His time!

Sponsored Links

lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2009 at 2:05pm
Amen, God knows what our hearts desire. All we need to do his ask.
Visje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Visje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2009 at 5:54am
Amen! Thanks for postingHeart
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:42pm
God knows what we want, but He is waiting for us to find out what we truly need.
An example would be a woman who is in an abusive relationship, and keeps asking God to change the man so they can be together forever. The correct way for a person like that, and anyone else to ASK, would be "God, please give me wisdom, give me strength, and help me get rid of the emotional attachment to people/things".
That will sure get an answer.

I remember a few years ago, I wanted to get back with my ex (lol, I know) so I kept begging God to help me. I was reading the Bible and I thought I was really following it, but I was not, because I kept asking for what I thought I needed it.

So one night, after I argued with the guy on the phone, I just turned to God and said "Please show me if I should continue to try to be with him". When I woke up, I still hadn't received an answer, but I kept my faith up. In the middle of the day, the answer came to me, just out of nowhere: no, move one. It was a feeling I had, not so much that I heard God, but I felt the answer and I felt in peace. A few days later, I met what would be my boyfriend, and he made me truly happy.

If you need an answer about something, or you are desperate about getting back with someone, fixing your relationship, or simply feel that you need something, go talk to God and ask Him to guide you. That way you will truly get what you need.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply