Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i still get benes from being married to a person who is in (about to retire) the military Approve

Man, I am trying to be about that life or get my GS12+ on...
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I was in the military in the Air Force specifically. I never deployed and I was at Okinawa, Japan and Washington, D.C.

Tragic
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Nitabug why did you retire that ol grumpy face girl you used to have as an avi pic? I miss her...LOL

lol. I don't remember this. What did she look like?

LOL...it was a cartoon face...I can't describe it any better than that...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:10pm

Nitabug why did you retire that ol grumpy face girl you used to have as an avi pic? I miss her...LOL

ohhhhDead

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:12pm

i still get benes from being married to a person who is in (about to retire) the military Approve

wooorrrdd???? I need to marry someone in the military and get those guberment benefits. Shhheeiittt. I tried to enlist in the army, to be a nurse. I was hoping to be a nurse in like a veterans hospital in the USA. Dude said you could possibly be deployed. I asked him how many health professionals are killed while being deployed, that man told me he doesn't know. And I said thank you for your time. That dream went right out the window. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

wooorrrdd???? I need to marry someone in the military and get those guberment benefits. Shhheeiittt. I tried to enlist in the army, to be a nurse. I was hoping to be a nurse in like a veterans hospital in the USA. Dude said you could possibly be deployed. I asked him how many health professionals are killed while being deployed, that man told me he doesn't know. And I said thank you for your time. That dream went right out the window. 
I wanted to do the traveling nurse thing, but my mate put the smash on that dream...but I thought it would be an exciting to travel the world & help people at the same time.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:17pm
LOL

ohhhhDead

LOLLOLLOL yessss her!!!
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:18pm
Traveling nurse seems cool, until they send you to some rural area where they never seen a black person before. lol. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:20pm

I am the child of a veteran and I am also trying to get my GS14 on....wonder if that could ever happen
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:20pm
lol when i was living with him on the army base, i was always getting him in trouble for being a rebel army wife not following their goofy rules...Ouch

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 06 2012 at 1:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System