BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

$6 giftcard? That's like 1 drink. You ain't poo Pity.LOL

exactly. 1 drink. that's why i didn't say $5. he can get a small drink and a lemon cakeLOL
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:10pm
they have checked target.. they have looked in almost every store. She hates her huge feet and the fact that they can't find the cute little things she wants to wear in her size. 

her mom refuses to spend 200+ on a pair of shoes for her when she is still growing (she's only 11) and when she does the typical kid stuff.. run, play, jump in puddles, etc.. she somehow gets holes in her sneakers.. 

i am looking on ebay now for cheaper uggs, i may have to just chip in like 100 and get her some real uggs.. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:22pm
Thanks guys. So a Starbucks gift card and a Christmas card it is. Ill put at least 10 on it though.LOL

Sang- He really saved my ass. Plus unlike some of my other tutors, I actually enjoy going over my hw with him.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:24pm
is he cute?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:25pm
not really. He's just fun to be around. Im not attracted to him.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I guess this is open to every one:

My tutor is a really great person, and he saved my ass in this math class. Should I get him something like a gift card or something at the end of the semester? If so what? 
Keep in mind Im a college student and don't have money like that.
Get him a card with a gift card to the movies. No need to go all out. He did his job as a tutor. He just happened to do it very well.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

they have checked target.. they have looked in almost every store. She hates her huge feet and the fact that they can't find the cute little things she wants to wear in her size. 

her mom refuses to spend 200+ on a pair of shoes for her when she is still growing (she's only 11) and when she does the typical kid stuff.. run, play, jump in puddles, etc.. she somehow gets holes in her sneakers.. 

i am looking on ebay now for cheaper uggs, i may have to just chip in like 100 and get her some real uggs.. 
Oooh. I was going to suggest minnetonka or bearpaws boots but they're pricey too...If I think of something I'll let you know. Has she tried online???
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:27am
What about emu? The bootleg version of uggs.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:54am
bumpity bump
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:55am
bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 55>