Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 52>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:06am
SamoneL, what made you decide to go to school for Psychology?

Belle, what made you decide to do Nursing?
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

ask me anything Approve

How old are you? What do you do for a living?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:20am
Belle... Are you almost finished with school ? Are you going to be rapping to your patients ? ...lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:30am
^yes. i don't split my time. he splits his. so he is up there and down here for 3-5 week periods at a time. we're looking forward to that being over. it's draining
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:45am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

I originally wanted to be a veterinarian but then realized I couldn't stand blood or someone's pet dying on me

in 11th grade I took Psychology and Sociology....I liked Psych so much I decided I would major in it and get the highest degree possible

I took the into to both of those my freshman year of college and I became interested in it but I guess my hang up was I didn't know what to do with a degree in Psychology. I even went on to take a couple more Psych classes.

My sister has a degree in psychology and loved majoring in it but is not even working in her field..
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:46am
Sorry, quoting on my phone makes me nervous..but

Belle, regarding whether or not i get irritated by them going in on bright folks..lol ummm...if its jokes, naw not at all. I actually think its funny. When ppl say other sh*t that clearly has to do with their own issues..I still usually laugh. Im not offended or annoyed easily. Im trying to think of a specific situation though..examples?

Sunshine..lmao thats funny cause i think of YOU as that type. Its a complicated answer especially cause i havent been in a relationship in the longest. But overall..a girl can have her fantasies. I just rather not marry someone and have my door being kicked in by the Feds at 5am. Do YOU like thugs? Lol yes..u do
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:46am
yeah i don't know if i ever said it on bhm...yall nosy lol
but yes...it's...exhausting.
really looking forward to just being in the same place.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:59am
Epitome will you buy me some Pinkberry?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:01pm

I originally wanted to be a veterinarian but then realized I couldn't stand blood or someone's pet dying on me

in 11th grade I took Psychology and Sociology....I liked Psych so much I decided I would major in it and get the highest degree possible

I took the into to both of those my freshman year of college and I became interested in it but I guess my hang up was I didn't know what to do with a degree in Psychology. I even went on to take a couple more Psych classes.

My sister has a degree in psychology and loved majoring in it but is not even working in her field..

what degree does she have?

I have cousins with BAs in Psych and don't work in the Psych field

you have to get a MA at least and pick a career path

it's not enough just to have a Bachelor's degree in Psych....well from what I have seen

My sister has a BA. She's going to school to become a nurse now.. I asked her why she didn't go for her Masters. She just gave me a blank stare. LOL. But I felt like one would have to go past a Bachelors to get into a career with Psych.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Epitome will you buy me some Pinkberry?

u gotta put in work firstGeek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon