Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

This is open to erbody: why did y'all join bhm?

I joined bhm cuz I needed to know how to do crochet braids. I ended up reading what y'all were posting in the talk section though, and never really got to learning how to do dem braids. Oh well.

I lurked for a long time when I went to college and I needed help with doing my hair...didn't help I gave up and cut it all off. Then a few years later a couple of coworkers were always on this site, I gave BHM a second look and found the makeup section so I joined. I didn't even venture into TTT for a few more years. 
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:18pm
i joined BHM bc my linesister told me about lacefronts and i got curious
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:18pm

Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

affirmative bunny are you African?

Yes indeedy!

Zimbabwean born and raised to be exact.

Left Zim in 2007.. I miss it Cry

You said Zimbabwean, eh?

Yes.. I'm guessing you didn't see my response to your post in the confessions thread?

SMH lol

No I didn't. Sowwy for my ignance. I don't think like dat no more tho, I swears.

LOL I'd hope not.
Its all good Smile
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:23pm
I first found BHM looking for hairstyles and tips in early '08 and browsed frequently. Then I found the body types section in a search and and joined in the beginning of '09. I stopped playing sports when i got to college and gained some serious weight(I've always been in shape so being 167 was very overweight for a person who was used to being 140ish) I wanted to lose weight and keep my shape.I stayed there mainly then moved to TTT when a thread from here was linked into the BT section.At first I just browsed here sporadically. Then I got suspended because of the faiz thread and got sick afterwards and stopped caring about the BT section. I came back and resurfaced in TTT. I go back to the 'block' every so often.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Gkisses, can I come over for dinner? Big smile

Anytime Big smile

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Gkisses: I may have missed it but are you a cook? Did you go to school to learn to cook or you just learned how to?

Im  just a homecook. Many recipes Ive picked up from my mom,family and experimenting. The techniques I picked up from cooking shows.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:24pm
Affirmative: You live in Australia?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:24pm
^i saw homewrecker and i was like well damn G.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:26pm
I saw homewrecker too and thought 'wait what?'
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:27pm
I found BHM by accident while researching cocoa butter. I don't quite remember why I joined...maybe to ask a specific question or sumfin'.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:28pm
bunz are you anywhere around???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair