Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:43pm
To anyone who can answer:
<y hair is currently about 2-3 inches below waist length and if I cut of those ends it's full waist. However, I am natural and wear my hair straight in the winter and fall more often than not. If I cut my hair to look good worn straight to full bsb, will it terribly affect the shape of my natural hair if I were to wear twist/braid outs?
Sponsored Links

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Australian accents are sexy

Depends on the voice. I love the voice of the guy who plays Chase on house and Chris Hemsworth's voice
Yes and it also depends on what kinda accent it is.
General accent is OK but that ocker accent (country australian) sorta like the one Steve Irwin had is awful LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:45pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

AB are all aussies hyper as hell?

HAHAHA no, where'd you get that idea from?
Steve Irwin? (he was an extreme.... R.I.P.)

The exchange students that attend my uni...They all seem peppy as hell and bouncing all over the place. Very friendly but at 8am aint no body got time for all that energy.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:45pm

<y hair is currently about 2-3 inches below waist length and if I cut of those ends it's full waist. However, I am natural and wear my hair straight in the winter and fall more often than not. If I cut my hair to look good worn straight to full bsb, will it terribly affect the shape of my natural hair if I were to wear twist/braid outs?

what texture is your hair?

and no i don't think so. my friends hair is that length and her hair doesn't look weird
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:45pm
@AB:
It's like some of those British accent(eg:a liverpool accent)
And I definitely want to give Aus a try.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:46pm
Question for BHM : If you like to watch sports, what is your favorite sport & team?Smile
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:46pm
ITD, my hair is at hip length, and I find that after hair reaches a certain length, the shape really doesn't change that much, no matter how you style it. If you don't have any layers, it maintains its shape. At least that's been my experience.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:47pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Australian accents are sexy

Depends on the voice. I love the voice of the guy who plays Chase on house and Chris Hemsworth's voice

Oooh Chris hemsworths body is muy delicioso!! I don't like white boys but he's the exception.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:47pm

I have no idea what you just said or how to answer it, but I want to see ur hair. Plz and Ty
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

what texture is your hair?

and no i don't think so. my friends hair is that length and her hair doesn't look weird
I am 3d/4a Some parts are like 3c...
Oh okay. I've been so hesitant on cutting it because of that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 55>
  Share Topic