BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Affirmative: You live in Australia?

Yes, I do. Smile
What prompted you to move there??? What's it like? Are the people very racist? Are the guys good looking? Do you watch AFL?

I came here  to study, I was originally supposed to go to Canada but that didn't work out. I also have family here that's why it was my second option.

Never encountered racism but I'm pretty sure that like anywhere else in the world it does exist. For the most part Australians are very friendly :)

As for the guys being good lookin.. I guess so but I'm not into white guys like that so if you mean other races (including black) they're alright lol.

Nope.. Don't watch any form of footy to be honest. I'm not really big on sport. Well I do like tennis, went to the Australian Open semi-finals this year.. AWESOME experience! :D
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:36pm
Cry@ homewrecker LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Australian accents are sexy
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:38pm

Yes, I do. Smile
What prompted you to move there??? What's it like? Are the people very racist? Are the guys good looking? Do you watch AFL?

I came here  to study, I was originally supposed to go to Canada but that didn't work out. I also have family here that's why it was my second option.

Never encountered racism but I'm pretty sure that like anywhere else in the world it does exist. For the most part Australians are very friendly :)

As for the guys being good lookin.. I guess so but I'm not into white guys like that so if you mean other races (including black) they're alright lol.

Nope.. Don't watch any form of footy to be honest. I'm not really big on sport. Well I do like tennis, went to the Australian Open semi-finals this year.. AWESOME experience! :D
Cool. I need to put that on my 'to visit' list.
Ugh. i would love to live in a footy nation. I told my SO we might have to live in England for a year or two.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Affirmative, do you have any cats? Big smile Your posts in the cat thread lead me to believe that you have about 15 Stern Smile.

LOLLOLLOL
I actually have none Cry
I love cats so much.. when I walk in my apartment complex I get taunted by all the gorgeous kittys sitting in the sun. I wanna get a cat as soon as I get a house...been wanting one for so long.
Last one I had was when I was still in Zim.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:39pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Australian accents are sexy

Depends on the voice. I love the voice of the guy who plays Chase on house and Chris Hemsworth's voice
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:39pm
AB are all aussies hyper as hell?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I lurked for a year and finally joined because I wanted hair tips, ideas and to start commenting in threads lol.

Plus I wanted to know what to do with my relaxed hair because for a majority of the time, I was not a fan of it at all.Dead

I hated my relaxed hair, but for some reason I wanted to perm it in 2011. Some twat on here was raving about at one with nature kiddie perm, so I bought it. BIG MISTAKE. My hair was gone in 2 months. Don't use that perm y'all. Please dont
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:41pm

Yes, I do. Smile

Cool. I need to put that on my 'to visit' list.
Ugh. i would love to live in a footy nation. I told my SO we might have to live in England for a year or two.

Yes, Aussies are CRAZY about their footy...especially Melburnians.
Come on down! We have better weather than the Brits and the people are friendlier Big smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

AB are all aussies hyper as hell?

HAHAHA no, where'd you get that idea from?
Steve Irwin? (he was an extreme.... R.I.P.)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 55>
  Share Topic