Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:10pm

I think people thought I was a ghoul

*shrugs*
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Elohim why did you pretend to be a girl?

Say it ain't so Elo...you ain't do that did you?

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 06 2012 at 12:12pm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I believed that both my children would be healthy...didn't have a thought about that at all. However, had no clue of two things. They can start out the picture of health, and come down with something later on. My daughter was a beautiful baby, toddler...10years old she was diagnosed with scolosis. She had to have surgery & currently has a fused spine with rods going up her spine...I was angry at first, why my little girl. But now, I'm thankful for the knowledge God has given man to know how to "fix" some of our human aliments.

#2-giving birth is not for the faint of heart! With both my deliveries I had complications. With my daughter I had to have an emergency C-section. With my Son I scheduled the c-section, only to have the epidural not take & I had to be put under when they started to cut!!

Damn @ the second one. That is so weird because when I was doing my maternity rotation, I saw the exact same thing happen to a patient. The epidural started wearing off and she could feel it when they would cut her. She was trying to rip the poles down and she was crying and saying that she's in pain and she could feel them ripping her. THere is slight rip that they do when they pull the baby out during a c-section. They said that they were going to give her meds so that she won't remember what happened to her. I was like wooooooooowwwwww. These folks are f'ed up yo. 

But thank God your daughter is good. A loooooot of kids have scoliosis. I can't tell you how many kids I took care of post surgery. Its painful though for them. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:12pm
i thought belle was gonna be ugly

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I think people thought I was a ghoul

*shrugs*
Nope. I just imagines a dark skinned, big booty, curly weave wearing woman with a Phd who doesn't smoke. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:13pm

lol

I have the measurements for a large ass, but numbers do lie

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i thought belle was gonna be ugly

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:14pm
yeah...sorry

jr.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Elohim why did you pretend to be a girl?

Say it ain't so Elo...you ain't do that did you?
Wasn't he um Madara2000 the mixed girl
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:16pm
Yeah that experience is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I can still remember it like yesterday! I'm thankful that it happened at the very beginning and not like the patient you mentioned. That is far worse!!

I told that damn fool I felt him rubbing my leg & he was like oh it will take a few mins before the epi will work...and I thought to myself, I had this before and I was numb right away...and sure as shiit...the wheeled me in and the first slice I screamed & was trying to get up...like no muthafuccka...you trying to kill a bish outchea!! LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>