Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ask a BHMer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 52>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:52pm
LMAO Nala, thanks for posting it! My bad I was gone for awhile.. ok let us hear your regular ghetto voice. Plus a jamaican accent, plus a southern accent.

Sunshine sounds exactly how I knew she would. HeartI'm mad it was only 14 seconds though

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 28 2012 at 7:53pm
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:58pm
james & Afro: What do you do?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

SDY: I'm proud of you that you're working hard at pursuing your nursing degree. I hope you'll be strong today. Whats your favorite dessert? If you could change someone's life who would it be and why?

Thank you. I want to be a nurse practicioner who specializes in Women's Health. I have a long way to go but I will get there.

My favorite dessert is white cake with bluebell homemade vanilla ice cream. Cheesecake is a close second followed by carrot cake with cream cheese icing with cream cheese filling.

If I could change someone's life, I would actually like to take on being a big sister or mentor to a young black girl. I would like to show her that she can do and be anything that she wants to do. Motivate her and just keep her thinking positive. I just really want to make a difference in someone's life who thought that their life was meaningless. I do not really have a particular person in mind.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:50pm
My mom was a nurse practitioner. She didn't practice much though after a while. She was the head of three different nursing staffs at three different facilities. She always said that she wanted to be more hands on with patients again.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:27pm
blaque:How old are you and what state are you from???
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:31pm
Im wondering if any of you guys like going camping.
I bet the majority of y'all would say no though, cuz y'all don't like mosquitos in your remy. But I love it!!!!
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

OK, here's the url. I don't know if I fuccing did it right though:

http://soundcloud.com/nalagurl/nala

Tell me how you like my accent!

Awww you and your accent sound adorable

I especially liked the cough LOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

blaque:How old are you and what state are you from???
I'm 26 and from New York
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:55pm
Marmonette, let's hear your voice since youre from Tx.

LOL sang.. if blaque thinks yall sound alike and she's from NY....and blaque you should post it so we can see if yall really do sound alike
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 52>
  Share Topic