Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ask a bhm member a question...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:53am
Ugh..i had a bunch typed but accidentally cleared it. It wouldve only made things more confusing tho..lol Its not a problem. Id rather ppl ask than to assume.

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:01am
Damn i would have loved to read it, the titanagraphs. But yup you've always said ^^^^ and i can dig it (for you) i mean. 

GK do you have family members friends that try to "change" you and set you up, bring random black men around?

Everyone: What is the title of the last PM you received? and/or who was it from?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:03am
since you're open to questions, do you have brother gk? cause this chic once told me that dating black men reminded her too much of her brothersConfused

that's actually a better reason than most of the other excuses i've heard.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:18am
I pretty much talked about the real kicker being its a non-existent issue as far as women are concerned.

I identify as hetero but i use to wonder sometime as an early tweens during my experimental phase.. And it was only with blk women. Maybe because i use to practice kissing and stuff with my childhood friend..i dunno....

I cant see myself in a relationship with a woman tho and i like the idea of trying something sexual more than actually doing the act.

Confusing and odd i know...lol

I do have 2 brothers. Ive had guys remind me of my bros but i wouldn't say thats the general reason as its been rare.

I havent had family members try to set me up with black men..lol but my fam is kinda diverse (not just wit white folk..lol) already so its never been abnormal.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:22am
Summary?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:42am
thanks GK! Isee y'all ignoring my PM question!

Afro: What size mattress do you sleep on? What colour is/ can you describe your bed clothes?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:46am
NP chica

I want to know if AK still buys that black toilet paper
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:49am
There's black toilet paper, GK .....why
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:00am
BWOM what happened to all your weird posts?LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:04am
Most BHMers don't like me and stop posting comments in them but they always got hella views and that pisses me off...so I stopped
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 31>
  Share Topic