BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ask a bhm member a question...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:41pm
Gkisses,
Why are you only into white guys?
Or.. Why do you think...

Edited by coconess - Jul 01 2014 at 10:44pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Gkisses,
Why are you only into white guys?
Or.. Why do you think...

I dont have a real reason. I do like the color contrast sexually speaking. But I like some Arab and Indian men as well.

(Curious about Asian men but dont think ill follow through on that unless hes tall.)

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:59pm
Why do you think you aren't into blacks?
That is so perturbing to me...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:16pm
Ive never had a sexual attractions there. Ive been physically attracted but I've never wanted anything more than that. Aside from that I don't know what it is truthfully speaking.

Ive discussed before here and folks gave their opinions and says its something i yet to tap into subconsciously. I haven't had any bad experiences or anything.

I think non reason confuses ppl and I try to be understanding of that. At the same time i can't create one just to give the side eyes a chance to rest.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:30am
thank you for your serious response.. 

i still dont quite understand but maybe its not something for me to understand… 
maybe its just the way youre programmed. 
its interesting… 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:53am
Ugh..i had a bunch typed but accidentally cleared it. It wouldve only made things more confusing tho..lol Its not a problem. Id rather ppl ask than to assume.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:01am
Damn i would have loved to read it, the titanagraphs. But yup you've always said ^^^^ and i can dig it (for you) i mean. 

GK do you have family members friends that try to "change" you and set you up, bring random black men around?

Everyone: What is the title of the last PM you received? and/or who was it from?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:03am
since you're open to questions, do you have brother gk? cause this chic once told me that dating black men reminded her too much of her brothersConfused

that's actually a better reason than most of the other excuses i've heard.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:18am
I pretty much talked about the real kicker being its a non-existent issue as far as women are concerned.

I identify as hetero but i use to wonder sometime as an early tweens during my experimental phase.. And it was only with blk women. Maybe because i use to practice kissing and stuff with my childhood friend..i dunno....

I cant see myself in a relationship with a woman tho and i like the idea of trying something sexual more than actually doing the act.

Confusing and odd i know...lol

I do have 2 brothers. Ive had guys remind me of my bros but i wouldn't say thats the general reason as its been rare.

I havent had family members try to set me up with black men..lol but my fam is kinda diverse (not just wit white folk..lol) already so its never been abnormal.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:22am
Summary?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style