Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asian Male Black Female Relationships

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:52pm
I have several Asian men hit on me. Especially the Fillopinos. Ive only dated a Blasian guy. And 1 Polynesian.  Where I live I only know of 1 black woman married to an Asian man. And he's Extremly sexy. But unfortunately ...she's not. To the OP I'd say go explore you never know where u might find love. But also be careful because there's some men out there that only want to experiment with black women, and don't want anything serious.

Edited by Majesty02 - Jun 28 2013 at 2:03pm
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:36pm
Some of my friends have called it the yellow fever LOL. IF you find someone you like and are compatible with, go out on a date. BUt beware of those that just want some "midnight chocolate" LOL. They're up to no good. 
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:41am
blasians >
Brownsugar37595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar37595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:38pm
No I've never dated an Asian guy before. There wasn't a big community of Asians where I've lived or worked so I've never looked at them in that way because I didn't have friendships with them. On the whole my preference is for black or white guys. But I have seen some gorgeous Asian guys and wondered what it would be like to date them. Would our families get on because in the long term you are marrying each others family. I'd rather be with someone I have cultural similarities it just makes life a lot easier. As my mu would say there is no point seeing something in the day light and then go looking for it in the night.
Brownsugar37595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar37595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:43pm
I support what you saying non black men half the time just want to experiment and see if the black stereotypes are true. I knew some one who went out with this Belgium guy for a couple of months and wined and dined her and then he spoilt it by saying his male friends say black girls are kinky ,asked her is it true and would she let him her in the arse. She told him to get on his bike. There are a lot of non whites who just want to mess about and see black peoples body parts. Its just an experiment for them.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:49pm
Umm no. Just no..

And regarding that comment about Phillipinos, Vietnamese and Cambodians "loving" black women; those asians are considered the niccas or undesirebles compared to the other asians (chinese, japs and koreans). They come over to this side because in some cases, no other group outside of their own are checking for them (unless they are heavily americanized or ambiguous  looking).

It just so happens that we are so accepting of anybody  and everybody (but ourselves) these daysErmm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:36pm
After talking to an Asian doctor 2 years ago from Texas, I find them a nice possibility
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 10:31pm

when I lived in Cali I dated lots of Asian guys. LOVE IS LOVE =0) just focus on a persons heart and not the color of their skin and your relationship will prosper.

cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Umm no. Just no..

And regarding that comment about Phillipinos, Vietnamese and Cambodians "loving" black women; those asians are considered the niccas or undesirebles compared to the other asians (chinese, japs and koreans). They come over to this side because in some cases, no other group outside of their own are checking for them (unless they are heavily americanized or ambiguous  looking).

It just so happens that we are so accepting of anybody  and everybody (but ourselves) these daysErmm

just because nobody wants your black arse.Sleepy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 7:33am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Umm no. Just no..

any negativity they get from the Asian community is because there are those who are looked down upon in any community for stupid reasons going far back.  Asians, Latinos, Africans, etc are never really checked for outside their ethnic group unless they're Americanized so that's not a fair assessment.  In my experiences, Southeast Asians and Pacific Islanders are considered more desirable to most men and women in comparison to Chinese, Korean, whatever.  maybe it's because they're more likely to be involved in creative arts like music, dance, graffiti, etc in diverse communities and have features more palatable to other ethnicites like fuller lips, darker skin, etc.  my brothers, a sister and other fam are filipino and laotian so i've had a lot of experience with them.

There are men from every race looking to only try chocolate but if you're going Asian, OP, i would suggest those groups.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 31 2013 at 7:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair