Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asian Hair Market

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asian Hair Market
    Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:07am
Okay, so they got chinese, vietnamese, cambodian... what's next? japanese, korean?

hell, i think we need to get austrialian, south african, and jamaican... lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:58pm
I'd get 4 bundles of the SA in a 18,22,24,& 26....
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by darealtipwifey1 darealtipwifey1 wrote:

Okay, so they got chinese, vietnamese, cambodian... what's next? japanese, korean?

hell, i think we need to get austrialian, south african, and jamaican... lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The only way they could get away with that is if they convince people that Japanese and Korean women are poor enough to want to sell their hair.  I haven't met a single person over here willing to do that.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:29am
I can see them saying Korean next for sure.
arch n point View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch n point Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:58pm
(Noob here (hi.))

I'm looking forward to Mexican or Costa Rican myself.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 7:54pm
I'm still waiting on that Samoan and Tahitian hurr. LOL
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:28pm
The Korean girl working at our BSS wears remy hair. She let me feel her head when I was browsing the BSS last time. I doubt Koreans are scalping themselves for others sake if they are wearing extensions lol but it seems like the next logical choice I mean...they used every other asian name already. Cambodian gets me everytime LOL have they had Italian yet?
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:49pm
You'll never hear of Korean hair because everybody will know it's fake. Why? It's a well known fact that Korean's about making long term money.

~ A quick come up is selling 1 ponytail where as a real come up is selling 1000s of ponytails to Americans.

Edited by hairfanatic501 - Feb 12 2013 at 9:53pm
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:16pm
The Japanese women love their long locks. I don't see that happening over here as well Tokyo.
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:55am
@katakana89 just so you know they do have Italian, at least I saw one in Dubai😃
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply