FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asiam Leave in Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

My hair felt dry for almost an entire year. I realize now that I was moisturizing incorrectly. I have been doing the loc twice a day & my hair feels amazing.
Dry is every day for me not just 1 year. What is loc method please. I know baggyin but what is loc? You mean like twict locs?

L-liquid (water is the usual choice but aloe vera is good too)
Oil-oil (any oil)
C- cream (usually something that doesn't contain water but I used something that contains water and it was ok.  Some people use vaseline on their ends only but it is totally up to you)

The products and order you apply product on your hair at night to help moisturize and retain moisture.  Some people also apply it in the LCO method since it retains moisture better for them.  Just search your stash and use up lackluster products.
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:06pm
I use the Shea moisture spray as my L. My o is evoo. My c is Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie.

I bun my hair daily. At night I put my hair n a puff, do the loc, and put a ziploc over it.

I loc twice daily. This has completely transformed my hair
Andra2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andra2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:09am
thanks for sharing this 
PrettyEyez82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyEyez82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:36pm
I tried the LOC method for awhile, yet my hair still felt dry.

What works for me is to use a leave in conditioner followed by a light oil to seal in the moisture. Works like a charm on my dry, tightly curled 4a hair.
PepInMyStep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PepInMyStep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:04pm
The As I Am leave in isn't $26.99. That sounds like the Double Butter Cream. The leave in is about $10-$12 dollars, if I remember correctly. The leave in comes in a tall bottle, not a tub. I like the actual leave in because it doesn't have glycerin, so it doesn't dry my hair out in the winter when I go home up north. Maybe if you're comfortable with the $10-$12 price range you can see if they have the actual leave in in stock and try that. 
yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:17pm
I love the As I Am leave in conditioner. It's only $10 here at the sally's I go to. Like someone else said, it comes in the tall bottle not a tube, so she may have rung you up for something else.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic