Perfect Hair Collection

Asiam Leave in Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asiam Leave in Conditioner
    Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:51am
I've been complaining about how dry my hair feels 10 minutes after coming out of the shower and adding moisturizing products. I tried baggying and all that. So I venture off to Sally's to researcha nd find some products. The lady pointed out a brand that everyone is RAVIN about!!!

I said cool let me read the ingredients...I didn't even bother to look at the price. No parabens, no cones no alcohol like you guys told me... I follow the advice of the board. When I give the lady the tub to ring up it said $26.99!!!Confused I said ma'am the machine rung the item up a few times. She said nope that's the price of the 1 jar. NO WAY!!!!

I gently walked out the store like my car was still running...Is leave-in conditioner that EXPENSIVE??? Comeon guys I know you can recommend something for this dry 4c hair.
Sponsored Links

csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:52pm
she rang that up correctly. ASIAM is robbery.

but you can make your own hair conditioners. youtube it.
dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:24pm
Do you keep your hair stretched? That's the only way my hair doesnt feel dry. I've never been able to get a moisturized feeling if I let it shrink back up.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:32pm
Have you tried adding glycerin and oils to your leave-ins. All my leave-ins i use with the loc method so my hair is always moisturized. Blue magic leave-in left my hair feeling soft and moisturized used alone. Elasta QP have a new leave-in the ingredients seemed good have'nt tried yet cause i have enough cream leave-ins.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:58am
Thanks guys I definitely need a creme leave in not something that sounds watery. I have a micro afro. So no stretching even if possibleLOL
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:55pm
yeah I definitely can't buy those products .... VERY expensive 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:02am
I actually bought that and the DoubleButter cream and it was bust for me.  I swear I added globs of that stuff and within an hour my hair was a brillo pad.  I promptly returned that mess back to Sally's.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:52am
My hair felt dry for almost an entire year. I realize now that I was moisturizing incorrectly. I have been doing the loc twice a day & my hair feels amazing.
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:45pm
i bought the as i am hydration elation dc.  that thing is dope. it was 14.99 for 8 ounces, which made me pause, but a little goes a long way.  i think i can get like 8-10 uses out of the jar and my hair is kinky/thick. def a keeper.

i haven't tried the leave-in though.  26.99 is insane.  maybe they will have a black friday deal??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

My hair felt dry for almost an entire year. I realize now that I was moisturizing incorrectly. I have been doing the loc twice a day & my hair feels amazing.
Dry is every day for me not just 1 year. What is loc method please. I know baggyin but what is loc? You mean like twict locs?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>