BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ashley from Latin-Look

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:52am
^^ well after "reviewing" hair origins like Peruasian and Brazindian hair these past 5 years Indian hair from India is one of the best imo. 
But of course you feel like Indian hair is worst of the worst after "reviewing" right?Wink
Sponsored Links

lacy1734 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacy1734 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 1:44pm
Hi Ashley,
Please don't try to fool more people here. I will let whole world to know about your reality.
I have a screenshot of the emails that you sent me in which you clearly mentioned that you don't accept Paypal for wholesale.I am not able to attach any pictures here, but you played a big scam with me. Anybody who wants to see those email, Please reply with your email address I can send you the screenshots.
Also, I am not mentioning my name and email address because you will try to ruin my business in your website because I am revealing truth about you now. If your intentions were clear you would have never deleted my post from your website. Now after all this, I understood that you are using your website(www.hairscammers.com) to harm your competitors and you try to gain advantage by misusing and harming them. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATER
Folks, Please be careful while doing business with Latina-look/Ashley James Britton, I wish, I checked reviews about your company before sending money to you.
Right now I am in the process of creating and online place where I can actually have people who can expose and leave reply/reviews about you and your companies reality.
You are a big cheater Ashley and never forget that there is a God watching all your deeds.
Please give me my money back, I am not very rich women with extra money. you also know the truth.

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 2:31pm
Why not just post the screenshots?  It's really not a "good look" for yourself, asking forum members to give a complete stranger their email address?

Confused
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

Originally posted by Ashley Britton Ashley Britton wrote:

We are based in Peru and sell Peruvian hair only... google our name.

I googled ur name.....nothing but bad reviews and attitude. *crosses off from vendors list*

Well dang....
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 3:21pm
The text in that red box has me dead!!!!!!!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 4:39pm
Confused Wth.....is going on here
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by lacy1734 lacy1734 wrote:

Hi Ashley,
Please don't try to fool more people here. I will let whole world to know about your reality.
I have a screenshot of the emails that you sent me in which you clearly mentioned that you don't accept Paypal for wholesale.I am not able to attach any pictures here, but you played a big scam with me. Anybody who wants to see those email, Please reply with your email address I can send you the screenshots.
Also, I am not mentioning my name and email address because you will try to ruin my business in your website because I am revealing truth about you now. If your intentions were clear you would have never deleted my post from your website. Now after all this, I understood that you are using your website(www.hairscammers.com) to harm your competitors and you try to gain advantage by misusing and harming them. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATER
Folks, Please be careful while doing business with Latina-look/Ashley James Britton, I wish, I checked reviews about your company before sending money to you.
Right now I am in the process of creating and online place where I can actually have people who can expose and leave reply/reviews about you and your companies reality.
You are a big cheater Ashley and never forget that there is a God watching all your deeds.
Please give me my money back, I am not very rich women with extra money. you also know the truth.

FTP
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Ashley Britton Ashley Britton wrote:

Ok here i am,
When did you make this so called payment? and what is your real name and email address.
I have never missed an order in my entire life. I do have paypal i have a business account with paypal actually as all of my customers know, and i also have bank accounts, i very rarely use Western union.

Are you the Nigerian woman that scammed me out of the hair wefting training course a week ago?

Ash
FTP
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 7:21pm
LOL @ "you got ripped off straight from Peru"LOL
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by lacy1734 lacy1734 wrote:

Hi Ashley,

Anybody who wants to see those email, Please reply with your email address I can send you the screenshots.

It just doesn't sound right?

Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic