Perfect Hair Collection

Ashley from Latin-Look

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:58pm
cnnchip vBulletin

Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 4:01am

so sorry this happened to you.

Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:47am
people are ruthless
Ashley Britton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Britton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:34am
Ok here i am,
When did you make this so called payment? and what is your real name and email address.
I have never missed an order in my entire life. I do have paypal i have a business account with paypal actually as all of my customers know, and i also have bank accounts, i very rarely use Western union.

Are you the Nigerian woman that scammed me out of the hair wefting training course a week ago?

Ash
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:43am
Ah uh oh....place holder.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Ashley Britton Ashley Britton wrote:

Ok here i am,
When did you make this so called payment? and what is your real name and email address.
I have never missed an order in my entire life. I do have paypal i have a business account with paypal actually as all of my customers know, and i also have bank accounts, i very rarely use Western union.

Are you the Nigerian woman that scammed me out of the hair wefting training course a week ago?

Ash

we bout to see another supplier prove someone a liar ??

careful ashley............ ppl will say u are unprofessional if u show proof they are lying   Wink
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:12pm
This is what he posted in a FB group.  He mad.....

Ash Tree im right here and that post was made by a user 2 days ago? i have a good feeling its that nigerian woman who just scammed me out of a hand wefting course i trained her in a week ago she only paid me half and stole my equipment, i guess shes trying to make me look like the bad guynow ive tried to expose her, o well.im pretty done with this biz. way to many haters.
  • Ash Tree i have never not posted an order in my life, and havent recieved a western union payment in years, what a joker.....
  • Ash Tree funny how you have all become expert detectives, jesus il just close the f u ckingn forum anyway, all i get is my own banner and its costs me $200 year and aload of violent threats...You people are hopeless.
  • If this lady stole from him, why would she call attention to herself?

miiszjanae View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:45pm
    Geek
    Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:20pm
    You people??

Aww Hail No!

joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 12:34pm
    Here for this.
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    House of CB London
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
    Dependable Quality Hair
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style