Topic ClosedAshanti is a Bit*h !!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
mistyblue729 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2004 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by MsCreativeMind MsCreativeMind wrote:

I never lyked Ashanti and her 1minute dance steps. I'm mad she got 5 grammys.

There's alot of good singers overlooked nowdays. Most of the female singers out now wanna be the next Beyonce. R&B music aint what it use to be. Deborah Cox is thinkin about singin Pop/Rock music. SMH.

When did Ashanti get 5 grammys?!!!  Am I just in the dark on that one?  Are you meaning Beyonce?

Sponsored Links

DarkNlovely View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2004 at 11:02pm

I haven't seen the Tyra Banks episode of Punk'd.  What was it about, like what type of joke did they play on her?

And forget about Ashanti, have anyone listened to Teedra Moses new album?? It's off the chain . Thumbs up from me.

braveheart View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2004 at 11:57pm
Yes, Teedra has a nice voice.
missbda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2004 at 9:33am
Originally posted by DarkNlovely DarkNlovely wrote:

I haven't seen the Tyra Banks episode of Punk'd.  What was it about, like what type of joke did they play on her?

And forget about Ashanti, have anyone listened to Teedra Moses new album?? It's off the chain . Thumbs up from me.

Tyra and her mom went to some restaurant, and they had some young girls come in acting really wild, and they had a camera crew filming it, supposedly for a girls gone wild type of video. The girls were screaming and dancing and stuff, and then the "producer" of the phony video came up to Tyra and was like oh my gosh, you're tyra banks, what a coincidence you are here, we can use you as the spokesperson for  this video. We got you on camera and everything, and tyra was like no way, you cannot use me in your video, yadda yadda yadda. Then one of the "wild" girls came up to Tyra and was like, Tyra, I love you so much, you're my inspiration, I want to be a model, can i have an autograph, and tyra was like, get away from me. And the girl was like, tyra please, your're my inspiration and she put her hand up in the girls face and was like I said no. It was so trifling. Then when she found out that she was being punk'd she gave the girl a phony hug, how trifling...

CANDYLAND View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2004 at 10:57pm
well just to let you ladies know when Ashanti first came out a lot of industry people didn't like her because people were saying Murder inc (now INC) bought 300,000 of her first album the first week so people could think she was one of the best selling female artist. Around the same time a lot of young female artists were just coming out or doing well like Tweet (touch myself). So they had to make sure she went to the top. But people started getting hip to her non singing self when she went on the B E T new years eve special with Jarule (always on time)  but by then her sales were on their way. By the way if anyone knows her tell her to keep her arms down at least on video I am sick of seeing her rub her head and face.
weavelover View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2004 at 2:00am

Me to I can not stand Ashanti she has that fake laugh she laughs after ever sentence. If you watch her you will notice she laughs to damn much.

And she is always rubbing her hair and face in every video she is in. She just annoys me and plus I dont think she is all that pretty.

Marcel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2004 at 7:31pm
Naw I havent seen this episode yet but after reading this I want to.

I remember Omarion on punked though  "I did not touch your daughter!!!"

loooooooooool  
Marcel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2004 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by CANDYLAND CANDYLAND wrote:

well just to let you ladies know when Ashanti first came out a lot of industry people didn't like her because people were saying Murder inc (now INC) bought 300,000 of her first album the first week so people could think she was one of the best selling female artist. Around the same time a lot of young female artists were just coming out or doing well like Tweet (touch myself). So they had to make sure she went to the top. But people started getting hip to her non singing self when she went on the B E T new years eve special with Jarule (always on time)  but by then her sales were on their way. By the way if anyone knows her tell her to keep her arms down at least on video I am sick of seeing her rub her head and face.

And Tyra had the nerve to lexture Cammile on Americas top model.

I knew the 411 about Tyra ever since she invented that thing where she shakes her neck while yelling at someone.
cutiepie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2004 at 3:30pm

Originally posted by Marcel Marcel wrote:

Naw I havent seen this episode yet but after reading this I want to.

I remember Omarion on punked though  "I did not touch your daughter!!!"

loooooooooool  

Awww I think Omarion was genuwinly sweet, I felt sorry for him. What a guy!!! I'll love to see him behave like that infront of my dad.

NubianSylk View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 12:35pm
I have read all of the posts,and now can someone PLEASE tell me what happened w/ the Ashanti episode. what joke did they play on her ect.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic