Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - As a Black person, how would you respond to this?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

As a Black person, how would you respond to this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:24pm
LOL

Skittles!!!LOLClap
Sponsored Links

greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

How would I respond? Initially, I'd respond like this:

"Bitch, shut up."

Then I'd come back and say:

"It must be so nice to be one of the people completely unaffected by a white woman referring to a group of black people as n**gers and slaves. It must be sooooo niicee to never have that word used to belittle you. I dont give a good goddamn fck if every black person in America said the word simultaneously tomorrow at 12pm PST, it'll never erase the history of that word when white people say it. You can return to your regularly scheduled black dick sucking now."

Stern Smile

Yep this will do.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:34pm
What's her fb name? I dont mind checking a b*tch today.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:35pm
Oh hayel....nawl...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

Written by a self proclaimed 'black woman in a white body.'

my brain literally not let me pass this sentenceLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:37pm
Ooooh, then I'd come back and post this

This might get you unfriended, but hell, why would you even want to know about her life?
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

my brain literally not let me pass this sentenceLOL

Lemme address this too, because it's some bullsh*t that irks my very soul. 
Damn near everytime a white girl gets herself some black dick, or a gay white man learns the definition of shade, they're always talking about how they're a black woman trapped in a white body. Bitch, NO. You cannot be a black woman unless you're in a black body. Because all this "sass" is directly related to the bullsh*t we have to go through that is specific to our experiences as black women/people. So miss me with that bullsh*t. 

[Paul Mooney] Everybody wanna be a nigga, but nobody wanna be a nigga. [/Paul Mooney] 
AfricanLove1415 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AfricanLove1415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 5:48pm
like my sis told me it don't  matter  if you were raise in that manner at a certain age you know whats right from wrong
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 6:33pm

"First of all IF she did call the lady the N word and what I am about to say does not in anyway make it right but the fact is she was raised in the south she is an older white woman and that is how she was raised. Many OLDER WHITE FOLKS use the N word when referring to the black race. Does it make it right NO of course not ! But with that being said when black folks quit calling each other the N word maybe just maybe the whites will stop to. I am sorry but I like Paula Dean she is funny and can cook her ass off! She does not need the food network to back her she has already established herself and her nesting egg. She has restaurants all over the south and she has books out also. And I want to know why it is such a big deal when a white calls a black the N word but when a black does it it is okay? In play or anger. And I have used the N word a multiple of times but I am not racist some blacks I like some I don't, and just as the same for white and any other race."

Yall im trying not to go in on this big arse white b!tch...she is not my fbf...

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 6:46pm
1. Paula Deen is not funny.
2. She can't cook. The Black folks doing the cooking for her are the ones that can cook.
3. Was turned off with the first sentence.
4. I was taught, "hear nothing, say nothing", but I think that encourages stupid people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic