Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Article - Unanswered Prayer – Does God Hear?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newfaith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newfaith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 9:25am
This is on time for me. Thanks for posting.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by nella nella wrote:

When we pray, we often equate the lack of immediate tangible results with God rejecting our prayers. In James 5:13-16 we are urged to pray earnestly with the promise of �powerful and wonderful results.� Why would God emphasize the importance of prayer and then choose not to respond with a joyful answer?

When answering prayer, God responds first to our attitude, much as a parent responds to a precious child (Psalm 103:13-14). Our childish actions and attitudes frequently affect a prayer�s desired results. Unforgiveness (Mark 11:24-25), selfishness (Proverbs 21:13), doubt (Matthew 21:21-22), greed (James 4:2-3), pride (2 Chronicles 7:14-15), and stubbornness (Zechariah 7:11-13) hinder God�s desire to answer prayer.

Prayer is not a casual one-sided conversation. It is not �back-up insurance� guaranteeing a life free from pain and struggles. 

When we pray, we have to first acknowledged God as the center of all things. Like it says in Mathew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
When we seek God first, most of our "wishes" become irrelevant, because they are usually tied up to this world.
When you pray, you need to forgive others. How can you ask for forgiveness if you cannot forgive anyone else? How can you ask for anything if you doubt God is listening or will help you?
You need to let go of all the negative, show a grateful heart, and then have a talk with God.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:48pm

This 7-year old thread has a message about improving your prayer, which goes hand in hand with this thread:

Ever prayed for something constantly until you feel like God forgot you or never answered your prayers?

Well,  i have felt that way before and through experience have realized that there are important steps to praying and receiving my breakthrough and answers sooner than i have ever seen God answer me in my life.  For those who may need answers from God and feel like they have asked him repeatedly but no answer, let me share with you some wisdom in prayer.

1. Pray in your heart  - aloud is not neccesary!
( Don't allow Satan to get into your business.  Your praying to God its not his business to know what you are praying about because he only seeks to block it anyway.  SO keep him out!)

2. Don't Pray then Worry
( Don't pray about something then still worry if it will come to pass.  we must turn it over to God and leave it there - forget about it and take it off our minds because it is not our concern any more its Gods.  worrying also includes discussing the problem again with other christians even after we have taken it to God - this means we are taking it back out of Gods hands and giving it to that friend to fix not God.  Just forget about it because GOd is fixing it - we can relax)

3. Thanksgiving
 ( After prayer and believing comes praising God in music, in psalms, in worship or in dance.  Just keep thanking him.  And this you can do aloud.

4.  Rebuke satan ALOUD!
(This is often forgtten by most people after praying.  Most of the time God answered our prayers a long time ago and we repeatedly keep praying for it again doubting GOD.  GOD has sent the answer from yesterday!  THat nosy enemy called satan snatches blessings and  answers to prayers as they are being released down to earth from Heaven.  He wants us to doubt God, but in reality its him that is holding the answers and preventing them from reaching us.
 Rebuke him aloud and command him to lose those answers to your prayers, lose your blessing, lose your financial breakthrough, lose your marriage, lose your children and family, lose whatever God has for you that doesn't belong to  him all in the name of JESUS in the NAme of JESUS in the NAMe of JESUS and HE will Flee and you will see like i did that God does answer prayers and is still in the miracle working business!)

We serve a wise GOd, where do you think King Solomon God his wisdom from?  Lets  use that same wisdom to outsmart the enemy and take authority over what belongs to us!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12