Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arsenio Hall Show cancelled after 1 season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:55pm
Damn. Ouch

I hope he takes it well. Maybe he can be a side kick to one of these yt late night cats. Sucky option (I wouldn't want it anyway). But if he MUST try to be on tv.
Is his show on BET? If not, he can try to transition. I'ono.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:02pm
times have changed

im surprised queen latifah is still on air
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:04pm
but, but, Queen Latifah's show is so boring, but yet it keeps on going... 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:11pm
He seems to be a really nice guy

But I tried watching the show a few times and was not entertained
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:13pm
I think he should try BET b/c he had alot of ratchet guests lol
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:14pm
queen has will/jada backing her venture which is put in the correct hands & such in order for the show to KEEP thriving/ remember when she 1st started that girl bridget was all of sudden her permenant dj then she started bouncin around warming the show up then which @ one point ALL that came outta queens mouth was that girls nameConfused people started peepin that nasty sheitt NOW notice you barely see the bridget girl poppin around LOL they work on the formula of her show AND she has the CORRECT backing in place which is how she's now on bet alsoBig smile hmmm she's on in the morning and @ night on 2 seperate stationsClap that's strategizing / marketing tactics arsenio shouldve taken note of that ( cause i shoul was wondering why he wasn't on centric/bet/tv one in the 1st place ~big dummy~ those yt folks wasn't feelin yo azz like that even tho you won donald trump showLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 31 2014 at 2:29pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:17pm
The show was horrible and his jokes were corny
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The show was horrible and his jokes were corny
This. I seriously tried.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:35pm
1st off he took too long to come with a show after winning the celebrity whatsoneva the name of donald trump show it FOOL you shoulve had yo staff/ show line up / studio & ALL ready to pop off as soon as he won which wouldve carried those people from donald trump show to watch him on his show duhhhhhhLOL this fool waits almost 2yrs to get his sheitt goin then puts it on a yt channelErmm like yt folks was gon watch himOuch naaaa bro nobody was checkin for tranny lovin eddie murphyLOL (thats the only star power you can pull out yo sleeve?)LOL
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:37pm
It had it moments- I tried to support it even if I just left the tv on that channel and watched something else in another room.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style