Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2017 at 8:54am
wow I just notice I can post using my old account:)

I was locked out for a long time and had to use new accounts. I guess the owner realize the forum is dead so they are actually trying to get people back.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2017 at 12:04pm
I am returning for a full refund
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2017 at 1:42pm
AT least you are able to return it. They weren't even nice to me.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2017 at 9:24pm
When purchasing single drawn hair which is natural hair uncut, the ends will be tapered/ thinner than double drawn hair that is cut even at the ends. It is very important to decifer the 2 classes and know what look you want to acheive. I personally like single drawn hair for curly and wavy looks,however I typically order a couple of inches up knowing that I will have to slightly trim the hair to my desired length. Store bought hair is always double drawn and thicker ends because they already cut it.

Edited by marie67 - Oct 10 2017 at 9:27pm
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2017 at 7:22pm
I just got another four beautiful bundles delivered today....  I've had no issue with this vendor....  I'm installing tomorrow....  my bundles look like the last set of bundles I purchased with a slight wave, 28 inches.  
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2017 at 6:36pm
I just received my hair Friday. I ordered curly,but these bundles are more wavy this time. I do love the hair and will order again.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2017 at 11:34pm
Got me some more new hair 18 " curly which is more like a wavy/ loose curly which I like for the winter. Super fast delivery ! I love this company.😊
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2017 at 5:49am
Got me some more lovely hair for Christmas😊
Jacksun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacksun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2017 at 8:09pm
hair looks thin at the tip, that is because you got a low grade hair, if you want full or thick at the hair end, you have to pay more to buy that, and what is more, do buy remy hair, tangle least, that is my suggestion
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2017 at 5:39pm
I personally dont care for double drawn thick end hair. It looks like beauty pagent hair IMO.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic