FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Arrest: Girl 6, Found Frozen to Death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:10pm
-30?  jeepers. smh.  rip.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:42am
Dumbass.

The rule: If it's too cold for me, it's definitely too cold for you.  She would have been inside playing checkers or something with me.  What was this fool thinking???
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:02am
She needs to suffer just same as this little girl did she didn't deserve to freeze the death.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:48am
hold the fcuk up... -30 and you even entertained the idea of the baby going outside..yeah put her azz in jail...so sad maybe the baby was trying to crawl back to the house that is how she was found in the entrance way
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 12:11pm
Ugh! WTF is wrong with people!?!???
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

R.I.P young one

That neck though

CryLOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:19am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

I'm confused and need more details. I mean, I realize the outcome however the story is so short and lacks explanations.  

The little girl was outside in her coat, boots, hat, and mittens. From the pic above she seems to like the her cousin. They aren't even sure how the little girl got out nor do they say anything about negligence on the cousins part or the cousins statements leading to the arrest. They say Tiny Mercedes was found at the entrance of AN apartment building by her mother and a neighbor. That leads me to believe that there was a search, but they don't say anything about calls to the police. Did the little girl simply wander out? Was the cousin arrested because she was responsible for the safety of the little girl? Was she the sitter? Did the cousin think she left with the mother or something? Either way this is a tragic and heart breaking story  Stories like these should not be released without more detail.
The child was dressed for the cold as if she intended to go out. The cousin may have been the sitter and didn't notice the child had left the house???
Many questions.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

R.I.P young one

That neck though
GurrlCry
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

As I was reading I was hoping she wasn't black. Poor thing, may she rest in peace. This cousin needs to be put under the jail though

😐 Does it matter what race the child was!? So you would've been more at ease with a dead white child?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

As I was reading I was hoping she wasn't black. Poor thing, may she rest in peace. This cousin needs to be put under the jail though

😐 Does it matter what race the child was!? So you would've been more at ease with a dead white child?

It's normal, people seem to care more by affiliation. If you share in race, age or have a loved one that age or live near.
When a yt child goes missing, news hits the yt media harder and faster than a missing Black child.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic