BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Armyqt - Prayers and Support...Update Pg8and9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armyqt - Prayers and Support...Update Pg8and9
    Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 5:27pm
Never thought I would find myself making a thread like this, but this is the wonders of meeting people in an online community.

I am sure many of you are familiar with Armyqt as she has been a member here since '07.  I had the opportunity to meet up with her last month for lunch.  We had so much fun within that meeting it was crazy!  We were like teenage friends laughing and carrying on.  I have enjoyed the friendship that we have built, however I was devastated to learn the information I am going to share that has turned her life upside down.

About 2 1/2 weeks ago she called me and informed me that her son - who is autistic- was arrested.  Along with being shocked and confused, my heart went out to her as I know this is a difficult time for her.  However, I have grown to know Armyqt very well and I knew she was gonna hit the ground running with all she has for her son.  She truly is a strong woman, however, we all need support.

The purpose of this thread is to get the word out and if possible to show some support in a wronged situation.   Her son doesn't deserve this and neither does she.  I wanted to reach out to BHM and see what we as an online community can do to help our fellow member with support and prayer.  All she is asking, is for support, prayers and if you are willing, to sign the petition she has going to get the story on the national media level, please do so on her behalf. 

I encourage all those who at least read this thread to browse the site - she has the story (as much as she is able to divulge at this time) as well as pictures and a donation link for the donating towards her son's defense team.

Here is the information for the site as well her video:

Site:

http://avoiceforneli.com/

Petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/autism-and-racial-injustice

Youtube Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEXVuQKVIjM

For those wanting to know she is wearing RHO (ranging in lengths from 18-20) in the video with minimal leaveoutWink

Thank you all for at least reading this thread and thanks in advance for any all support that you all are able to giveHug

Huffington Post article:

UPDATE:

Lisa is still trying to work on obtaining a lawyer and the good news thus far is that her son didn't go back to jail, they extended his stay in the hospital.  So for now, that is good but it will be better when he is home and through this ordeal.  Please, please, keep circulating the information.

Edited by MsMahoganyRed - Jul 07 2010 at 6:55am
Sponsored Links

cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 5:39pm
I totally signed. Your in my prayers Army.
s0.k!nky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0.k!nky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 5:52pm
I signed...Very sad story...Almost made me tear up
faydook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faydook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 5:52pm
Thanks a lot for sharing this information.
NaiBDatKuteMami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaiBDatKuteMami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 5:53pm
My heart goes out to her and her family and my prayers as well
cherrylux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrylux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 5:53pm
I was wondering where that gorgeous lady went I'll pray
MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 6:06pm

Anger just flooded staright through me when reading this, Im in the UK and know that this would be laughed out of the station for arresting someone for looking suspicious!!!.

My prayers are out to Army, but i know this issue runs deeper than what is being portrayed..... The Police have something to hide.....
CarmenKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmenKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 6:16pm
Omg that is horrible, Her son will definitely be in my prayers and I will sign the petition as well. I hope things get better for her she was a sweet BHMer.
asummertyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asummertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 6:20pm
yes, she told me she was having some life difficulties, my prayers are with her..((((((hugs army)))))))<3
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady_Q_Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2010 at 6:25pm

Ive signed the petition!! My prayers are with her .. I can see the pain on her face in the YT video ... this is awful Cry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
  Share Topic