BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Armyqt - Prayers and Support...Update Pg8&9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

God is Good.

Glad he is home.
Amen!

Smile
Smile
Sponsored Links

armyqt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote armyqt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2012 at 1:07pm
Hello family.  I just logged into BHM afyer months and was so surprised to see this posy as a sticky in this section.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words and support. 

Neli was released from prison in March this year.  But he did not come home.  The judge ordered that he be placed in a facility until the age of 22.  This is where he is now.  I talk to him daily and I visit often.  It's been a struggle.  But I will never give up.  I lost EVERYTHING!  Everything except the things that matter most,  #1 My children, my heart, my love for self and others, will,.

This experience has been life changing.  The pain sometimes unbearable.  I am in a better place today and continue to work on healing my family.  Thanks again for all of the support. 

Mods you can take the sticky down now. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by armyqt armyqt wrote:

Hello family.  I just logged into BHM afyer months and was so surprised to see this posy as a sticky in this section.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words and support. 

Neli was released from prison in March this year.  But he did not come home.  The judge ordered that he be placed in a facility until the age of 22.  This is where he is now.  I talk to him daily and I visit often.  It's been a struggle.  But I will never give up.  I lost EVERYTHING!  Everything except the things that matter most,  #1 My children, my heart, my love for self and others, will,.

This experience has been life changing.  The pain sometimes unbearable.  I am in a better place today and continue to work on healing my family.  Thanks again for all of the support. 

Thank you for the update . Hug
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 7:03pm

Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:53am

Finally the worst part is over ...hope you guys are doing Good
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:06am
Just saw this update - thanks for letting us know and I pray that 2013 will be a better year for you and your family. Keep ya head up...Hug
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 1:08am
praise god you are always in my prayers i too have an Autistic son
Zuriel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Zuriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 6:07pm

Father,  we are asking you for a miracle of healing,

deliverance, and finances in the name of Jesus! Thank You!!!

Hug

wigsup601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigsup601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 2:50am
thank you ,i 'm looking for these everywhere for a long time
Lovelace1stNGrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovelace1stNGrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 10:57pm
Wanted to share something that got me through hard times, this gives me life everytime I read it!

Romans 5 1
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

-God Is
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930